Anyone from Chicago?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Debating which hospital to give birth at...

Comments

• St marys is a great one, my sisters and sisters in law have had their children there.
  • What part of the city r u from
  • Oak park, but I was raised in chicago on the northside.
  • @marriedwith_3: I'm not from the city actually, a west suburb Berwyn but I'm willing to travel for a good hospital :)
  • Me! I hear lutheran general is amazing.
  • I delivered both my children @ Christ. I plan on doing the same with these. I really think it all depend on what hospital ur ob is @
  • The problem is I HATE the hospital where my ob delivers at...its St. Anthony
  • Im from chicago and im delivering at Northwestern Hospital.....i love it there
  • Also chicago, also northwestern!
  • @CeliaAgnes @Cutiesmile88: Thats the hospital I want! I heard its so nice, more like a hotel than a hospital. It would be nice because I was actually born there, to be able to tell my child we were born in the same hospital. I was reading reviews on Yelp and the only thing that concerned me was people saying they don't like to give epidurals?! Next step would be to find a ob that delivers there...any recommendations?
  • I'm frm Chicago and I'm having my baby at little company of mary. I love dat hospital they are so nice. I had my first baby dere and I swear I had no pain til after she was born...