Dad to be gone wild

2»

Comments

• @LittleFae I did the same thing the other day! I made taco soup started eating it (well i was so hungry I scarfed it town in one sec) then puked my guts out, thought it was becuase i ate it too fast but I tried to eat it later and the smell made me puke! lol :0&
  • Be glad she has an appetite. With my first pregnancy I lost 15pounds b4 I ever started gaining anything... which is a big deal when u weigh 102 to begin with. Just feed the girl, and cross ur fingers that she will either share, or at least just not crave anything that makes u the nauseous one.
  • I understand your worry, I mean I have a cousin who has gained thirty pounds a month using cravings as an excuse to excessively eat. Its awful and is causing health problems for herself and the baby. Not only that but she complains constantly about the weight and her looks, but after gaining this way with four kids what does she expect? Im not against splurging, but after seeing the way the weight affects her, it makes me watch myself a little closer going into my third trimester. I eat when I am hungry or majorly craving something, but I stop when I am full and try to make substitutions.
  • I'm going to not bad you, because you came here for support, and as a concerned man looking and asking for support and advice!! Some of the comments were rude and not helpful at all. Is you main concern is because you're scared she'll gain too much weight and not be able to lose it or that she is just doing it to get attention?
  • @Vette_Devil...I was going to say something similar but I didn't know what the main concern was lol...I must be sleepy...pay me no mind haha
  • My bf wont eat pig and I hate beacon so thank God I don't crave it. My man just wants me to eat good and not to much sugar cause he worries. Lol he does know that you don't deny a pregnant woman of food lol he says its the law. In my opinion the third trimester around 30 weeks sucks cause u are constantly hungry. I'm starving and just ate a bunch of gram crackers and milk.
  • Lol at least she isn't craving dirt like some. Just let her eat what she wants but if it gets extremely out of portion then nicely talk to her and tell her something like you are concerned with cholesterol or gestational diabetes. Never say weight even if its a concern cause that will go away. Good luck and don't worry as long as she is eating fruit and veggies also.
  • OMG. its crazy because my hubby thinks I do the same thing... he thinks I'm just being greedy but when I say I want particular things I really want it... just like the other girls,,, now I want bacon .. mmmmm
  • I would say leave it but if it bothers You make her aware of the problems that could arise with eating say twinkies all day. If she really craves something its prolly cause she needs it. I craved ice cream because I needed dairy and being lactose I don't drink milk. But if she keeps craving sweets for example just say maybe we need some fruits. If you put something else on her mind like an orange she will start thinking about That And might sound good. But You will be surprised what she will want now. I can't even think about eating steak or chicken now that I am pregnant but before I always ate that.so it depends on what your body needs usually her cravings wont steer her wrong.
  • You take away her food and you about to find a nasty pregnant woman on your hands. Lol. Its the only time in life that we can actually sit down and eat what we want and not feel bad about doing it. Let her eat. Let her put on the weight cause after the baby is here she will have all the time in the world to lose the gained weight. :)
  • When your n the 1st trimester your krsvins are the worse atleast to me it was bcus as soon as u thnk u want sumthin ur mind sees sumthin else and thn u want tht too jus let her hve her way for now its better for both of u tht way :) now if she gains weight rapidly thn its more thn jus the kraving
  • See, i thought my cravings were all in my head... I'm only maybe 5wks! Lol. But i "craved" sausage & chessy eggs so bad.. i woke up wanting it an had to make it... I'm not big on breakfst... the next day everything sounded nasty an made me feel ill.. i had heartburn for 3days lol.... now, all i want is my fiances moms Greens!!! Made w hambone & ham an. .greens lol omg i love it!!! Hers is the best... gunna have to make her get on tht lol.