Twins!

edited March 2011 in June 2011
I would like to talk with others who are expecting twins. this is my fifth pregnancy and I don't know anyone else with twins. Thanks!!

Comments

• I am! I'm 12 wks pregnant. How far along are you?
  • I'm not pregnant with them mine are 11 months now.
  • Im 26 wks. I found out at 20 wks.
  • Are early, strong braxton hicks contractions common among twin pregnancies?
  • Very common.
  • Whoa! modernbradybunch you didn't find out until 20 wks. wow. Congratulations to you all! I'm not in the twin club...just wanted to pop in and wish you all well :)
  • This is my 3rd pregnancy but my 4th child. :)
  • I am 6 weeks and went to the ER with high blood pressure about a week ago and had a ultrasound and found two 7mm sacs... I'm waiting for another ultrasound in about 2 weeks to see what's really going on. Twins run in my family and the fathers...
  • @modernbradybunch this is my 5th, but hubby has a son from previous marriage. I refer to us as the Brady Bunch too. Haha! Congrats!
  • What are the birth weights of your twins? I'm not sure wether to get premie clothes or newborn.
  • 4 lbs 5 oz & 4 lbs 6 oz, I would get a couple of both, the premie are good just in case they come early, but mostly newborn because they grow fast! Welcome to the the multiples club! :)
  • I have twins! They are five now. They were 7 pounds each. I didn't find out until 21 weeks at my first ultrasound! Quite a shock! :)
  • Yyaaayy twins I'm havin twin boys due next month I jus can't wait to meet thm:) ur not alone
  • Congrats! Hubby & I are praying for twins!!!