whats everyone craving

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Hey everyone what's the thing your craving the most and does anyone crave anything odd because my craving is very odd is lemons.

Comments

• I grave a lot of pickles and sunflower seeds... lol

Strangly I have a sister that craves chalk... never heard of suck a thing until now.. and her doctor says its normal for some... woow
  • Yeah in one of my pregnancy books it talks about that I guess it means your iron or calcium is low
  • Really?? I thought that was weird.. I'm like dude ur eating chalk... she's like I don't know y...
  • Pickles. Oj. Pizza. Cheese. And lemonade anything
  • Yea well she shouldn't eat it well that's what the book says but wow iif her doctor says eat it that's kinda weird I don't think I could sit there eating chalk.
  • Does anyone know if craving lemons or things likne themons means anything
  • Yea well her doctor tells her not to eat it.. but he says its a normal craving.. and she doesn't eat a lot she like nibbles on it...
  • Lol how far along is she
  • @mommy2be92 I have been eating lemons too lol...I been wanting PB&Js and hot dog pretzels
  • @1wish2bmom Really I mean its such a crazy thing because I can sit there and just eat the lemon with no problem I really wonder if lemons mean something
  • Pizza and chocolate covered potato chips. <3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @stacij hmm chocolate covered potato chips doesn't sound bad
  • They r so good. Sweet and yet salty. You have to get em at the chocolate place. I'm gonna search online for em. Well worth it.
  • @mother5pgagain ill def help you out there.
  • Pizza with everything on it, minus pineapple, and anchovies. O.j., sausage egg and cheese sandwiches, taco salad, pepperoni, hard salami with cheese (colby jack) and saltines, and kfc's honey bbq or hot wings, thats a grocery list, think im heading to the kitchen, for the salami, cheese, and crackers.
  • Wow. That has been my only craving since the beginning is lemons. I thought I was the only one. Except, I sprinkle salt all over my lemons.
  • I forgot to tell u. I googled the lemon craving and it said its an anti nausea. It's your bodies way of anti nausea
  • @julymom2011 oh wow well thats cool =] because I am one of those women that get very bad "moring sickness"
  • Pickles, im still really early on though, so itll probably change.
  • I am too. I've puked every other day my entire first trimester. It got really bad at end of first trimester. I'm in my second trimester and I can eat everything now but I still puke if I get hungry .
  • @julymom2011 wow I feel bad for you mine happens everytime I smell meat or something bad
  • Wow that's funny. I turned vegetarian my first trimester because I couldn't smell meat either. So glad that went away finally lol. Food is finally my friend again
  • Yeah its so odd like I can't even go to resturants without running to the bathroom
  • Haha I know. Worst thing ever is to puke in public restrooms lol.
  • I can NOT get enough Italian food. Usually not a big pasta eater but pasta, spaghetti, lasagna and mozzarella sticks. But that's just for this week. I'm ten weeks and it seems like every week its something diff. The Italian food has stuck for awhile now.
  • Yes very much so I get so embaressed because like I'm showing but not enough that people are like oh she's pregnant not fat so I sonetimes get dirty looks like I'm doing it on purpose
  • Hahaha me to like I'm purposely puking up my meals lol. I've considered saying don't eat the eggs. Hahaha