Best time to plan for baby?

I'm 14wks with my first.. when should I start to register at places or figuring all the hospital things?? I'm soo confused cuz I'm the type of person that needs a time line! Someone give me a time line for wen j should get things done!! PLEASE HELP

Comments

• Most moms begin their registry between 3 and 4 months. I'm almost 15w and began working on mine about 3 weeks ago :) plus u can keep going back to add more items so don't feel pressured to do it all at once :) congratulations btw.
  • ooh and packing ur hospital bag ppl recommend u do it at least 1 month b4 ur due date cuz u never know if baby will wanna come a bit earlier than expected!
  • I'm gonna wait till I find out the gender. Untill then I've just browsed and dreamed online.:)
  • @mrsforesee I know thru dna testing that I'm having a boy but my hubby doesn't wanna know the sex (tho hes thinking a boy) so all gender specific stuff I buy has to be hidden at grandmas house lol.
  • Thanks I started feelin stressed at wen I should register cuz I feel like startin now seems too early but I've never done it so who knos maybe it takes a long time.. lol thanks ladies
    What about when to check out hospitals? And make all those arangments?
  • 15 weeks and started my online registry the other day for burlingtons so if ppl want to send me something and not be in my city or bring it to me they can ship it to me