Fake bump.

edited March 2011 in First time moms
I am almost 12 weeks and have that fake in between bump! Its mostly bloating but still is noticeably different looking then just fat. I went shopping today for a wedding on Saturday and found nothing. :( I tried on 12 dresses and 9 dressy tops. I just looked like a lump. MY HUSBAND WAS SUPER SUPPORTIVE AND GAVE ME EXTRA HUGS AND KISSES AND TILD ME IM BEAUTIFUL. I JUST WANT MY REAL BUMP ALREADY. :))))

Comments

• *told me. * also sorry for the all caps. Lol. :)
  • Lol! I feel ya. I always hated the un between stage because you showed enough to look different, but not enough to where people know you're pregnant. Regular clothes don't fit, maternity are too big. Have you tried leggings& a longer top? Or stretchy clothing? I am definitely past the in between, I have a very noticeable bump, but I am 4mos (16wks) its my 5th I'm short so I tend to show way sooner. Which isn't always the best, I feel huge the entire time, lol. How have you been doing? Its been a few days :)
  • it will come very soon I had mine fully at 14weeks
  • Aww that's sweet of your husband!! I know I'm almost 8 weeks and far away from my bump but I want a little bump to show off! I'm so exited! You'll find something and I'm sure you'll look beautiful in it! :)
  • I hear you!
    Ahhh I can't wait for the baby to really start showing
  • I did that at 12weeks 3rd baby there was definately a bump I seen it shop keeper seen it hubby seen it, it was definately a bump felt so fat now at 30 wks I dont think iys called a bump more like a mound lol