20yo, 18 month old, 6weeks pregnant...

edited March 2011 in Second pregnancy
I am 21 in 2 weeks. I have a 18 month old son, and I am 6 weeks pregnant. I am happy and excited, but also feeling scared. How will my son take to his new sibling? Is anybody else feeling like this? Any tips?

Comments

• ur slightly older thsn I was with my my 3 will be 20 months apart, I think ur better.off sorting things with hubby then.leaving if thats what yr thinking unless hes abusive, big decisions like that should never be touched when pregnant n hormones r so high
  • oh im 23 but my kids r 1,3 n due in may
  • my oldest named aiden 2 hehe
  • I have a 16 month old Ayden and am 6 months pregnant... I'm 18.... I'm a bit worried about him - but everyone will help him adjust...
  • I have a 2 year old son named aaden lol..16 weeks with #2... aaden is excited although he doesn't fully understand...
  • I'm 22 and 6 weeks pregnant with my second baby, my son Troah will be just past his 3rd birthday when his brother or sister will be born, I'm a little nervous too but he is such a loving boy and already loves talking to my belly *the baby* :)
  • I'm an 21 will be 22 when #2 is born I am 6 weeks prego too and I have a 16 month old little girl! I feel exactly the same way I'm so worried my little girl will be jealous and try to push the baby out of my arms and what not. Plus on top of that I am still breast feeding her totally hoping that she will take to the new baby but we will only know when the time comes I guess best of luck!
  • Thanks ladys, its nice know im not the only younge one with 2!!! Turns out im only 5 weeks and 2 days along, was wrong by a week!!!
  • Had my son when I was 18 and im 5wks with #2 soooo hoping its my girl lol I will be 22 when the bby is born and my boy will be almost 4. Hes excited about the new bby I asked him what does mommy have in her tummy and he said a baby.chicken lol
  • I am 25 years old. I have a 2 year old daughter, Lia. I am now also 22 weeks pregnant with a boy!!! Super excited. I have my girl, my boy, and I CAN'T WAIT to tie my tubes!!! LOL

• I'm 20 turning 21 in may.. I have an 18 month old son also & almost 19 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! I'm very nervous how my son is going to react. We've told him his sissy is in mommys tummy but I don't think he really understands yet. I want to include him in everything because I really don't want him to feel left out. Really worried :/