Not about pregnancy but we are all in this togther:(

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I know this isnt about pregnancy but lets all give a brief prayer for those in Japan after the Tsunami:(

Comments

• Definitely. What happended was so sad!
  • Definitely praying. We have a cousin living in California and they are still in the tsunami warning....expected to hit within the next hour.
  • Can i sing for them? I think ill just sing for them. And they will love it. :) my uncle was supposed to go to cali this morning i wonder if he still is..
  • @Sara102011 sing it girl!:) @Mandabear their was a tsunami in Japan and up to now they have 200 missing... @Kayleeandamaiyasmommy i hope it doesnt hit Cali either and i hope ur uncle will stay safe!
  • My brother in law lives in o'ahu Hawaii and we are really worried. The weather channel has stayed on @ my house for the past 5 hours!! I will be praying for everyone involved in this painful disaster and their families!!
  • Here in CA I live near the beach but the waves aren't supposed to get that high. And im glad the president is sending FEMA to help those people
  • Yes! Praying for all affected by tsunami here!
  • I'm here in CA...socal. the waves are supposed to be 3 ft or less not too serious. Hawaii is supposed to get the worst :( norcal and Oregon also might get a lil bit bigger waves.
  • I hear ya @Caiti5 but remember the chile quake? Nothing happened with the tusinami and Japan has really good building codes as do we :-)
  • I am in socal as well, my town is right on the beach, I am about 2 miles from the ocean in my apt, just hoping nobody gets hurt here. The initial impact is supposed to be 3ft waves but subsequent waves could be bigger. Praying for those in Japan :-/
  • Here in cali waves wont go over 7ft god willing we will be fine....
  • O you Ladies stay somewhere safe!