does anyone have advice on nervous dads

Okay so my bf and I were very happy and when we went for our first ultra sound he freaked out and told me he doesn't want it. And that killed me. But I was wondering if he's just freaking out and will come around again because as a couple were great still.

Comments

• My bf didnt want me too have a baby at first but after my scan he is very excited ! Some guys just worry alot ..
  • Yea but its like your happy and freaking out and just want them 2 be there 2 do you guys are all good?
  • He could be scared by u having a baby it could change ur relationship
  • I don't know how old ur bf is but if he is young it's understandable it is probably jst nerves. I'm sure he will come around. Another thing to remember is we r moms as soon as we find out we r pregnant thy don't really become a dad until thy get to see and hold the baby. Maybe buy him a book abt being a dad might ease him and get him excited! Good luck
  • Well like our relationship as strong as ever he just liked freaked at seeing the baby and I'm hoping it will go away because he still treats ne great we just don't talk about the baby
  • @mom2beof2 thanks and he's 23 so he's young but not that young
  • Aww that cant be good for you just try too get him too come round it he prob will !
  • Ya its been super hard because a lot of my friends stop talkin 2 me because they think having a kid is slutty so and he's not into talking about it and all I really wanna do is have someone too talk to about the baby and what's happeing with me
  • I no it must be hard for u i hope he comes round !
  • Thanks a bunch jenny
  • Yea 23 is old enough!! I will be praying. Jst try and focus on u and ur little miracle!!
  • @mom2beof2 yeah that's what I do I mean this baby is my everything the only thing that gets me down is having no one to talk 2 but since I've been on here I'm able to talk to such wonderful people
  • I'm glad u have at least here to be able to talk and not feel alone. Everything will work out!!
  • He will come around. Sounds like you may need some new friends! It sounds like he loves you. Just needs some people around to be positive influence. Just prob freaked about how life is going to change. It is a huge step. Maybe try talking to him about all the posatives. Find out why he's so upset. Ignoring it won't make it go away. So talk now while things are in the early faze. Before he's forced to deal with things he may not be equipped to.. I'm sure once he sees that lil baby he's going to be thrilled.
  • Mommy2be92 I feel the same way... my childs father was so excited abt us having a baby but once I turned 2 mths, 2 mths ago he started changing. We don't talk the way we use to and if I ask him to talk to me abt the issues he blows everything out of proportion. I decided that I can't continue with the mood swings and I hate to be mean but I have to block him out of my life.
  • Its amazing how guys work and they don't even have too deal with the physical or emotional stuff we do the 9 months
  • I guess I have it lucky. My husband just turned 22 a few days before our first, and was more excited then I was through out. When she was born I barely had her because he wanted to do everything. Same with our second! Now that im pregnant with our third he's even more excited! And he's only 25
  • Your def lucky I wish mine was that way but he can't care less at this mom3ent and time
  • Dousent seem like he's bad just scared try including him in everything but don't force him guys change too when a woman is pregnant.... and about your friends don't seem like the best ones to have, we are all here for support,advice, and most of all for our little ones, congrats and dont stress :)