Any pregos from the bronx

edited January 2011 in USA moms
Hi everyone. My name is LeAnn, I live in the hunts point area and I'm looking for other pregos to have fun with. Im 22, a full time college student and I work. I have supportive parents and a boyfriend but sometimes when I try to explain how I feel to them esp my bf they don't understand. He's making me sick not understandin that gas is uncontrollable and sometimes I'm going to be moody. Anyone else need to talk sometimes when you feel like no one else is going to listen then hit me up. We can exchange numbers email etc. Thanks

Comments

• Also today marks my 19th week with my lil girl. Haven't picked a name yet. I love Daphnee but he point blank said no. I'm trying to be rational and allow him to help name her
  • Hello, bx mommies I'm also from the Bronx Boston road is my block my due date is June 25 and I can't wait so I can have my baby body back my four more months and my lil diva would b here another Bronx gurl
  • I'm also from the Bronx,Grand Concourse is were im from.My due date July 2 prego with my lil girl n a mother of three boys
  • @starreyski87 where on boston? And did u pick a name? @taisha lucky u finally got a girl lol. I wanted a boy but I guess betta luck next time
  • From the bx as well riverdale
  • edited March 2011
    @black_butterfly girl u far. Close to my fav pancakes but far as hell. Lmao.
  • Lol yeah I know love IHOP
  • I'm moving to the bronx early april, from tx. Bf moved here for me last year from manhattan. 22 also, 15wks along.
  • Hey @caroline8_p. Welcome in advance. Know where ur moving to? And congratulations
  • Yes! BX borough. Hi ladies im Sylvia frm Paekchester due Aug 15 with my first, a bbygirl
  • I'm startin to think that girls are contagious
  • I do.. but I don't know all those nyc lingos yet. Lol. I love being a texan, look for lost white girl, with a pr bf that knows where to go.. haha!
  • @firstmama i kno! I wanted a boy. N i had this theory tht 2011 was the year of the boy lmao but nope my babygirl has nothing dangling
  • Lmao @caroline8_p da worst. Ull adjust quick enuff.
  • @proudmommie627 I tried for a boy. I had his name picked out within two wks, plannin lil football games n bein a team mom. Karmas a bitch. But I'm happy now. Cuz even thou my bf nd her are gonna share bdays, females will have majority of the house
  • Lol, I hope so!!
  • I even went so far as to curse him out cuz he didn't throw out a X chrome. He was like wtf?!!! I'm like were u confused or something? Is that y the Ychrom came out? Lmao
  • @firstmama lol so did i!! We were even calling my poor baby "him" n by the boy name we picked out but then i had dreams abt babyboys n the creeped me out but the ones abt girls were so nice so i knew i was having a lil lady. N of course had a 3d ultrasound to confirm lol n yes my bf doesnt evem love me half as much anymore she is "his boo" so i get no more love. She is gna hate me n love him to death o joy
  • Oh.. is it still cold there? Or in april? I hope not, lol.
  • @proudmommie627 lmao thts how I feel!!!!! He already startin wit his princess this/that. I'm like wateva. This is his first child thou so I'm lettin hm be. His crazy self. Wen he comes home the first person he kisses is my stomache. Its like hello she's attached to someone up here
  • @carolina8_p yea its still cold here. It should really start heatin up by like May. Don't worry
  • @firstmama lmao i feel ur pain girl! Its his firat too, the day after we found out it was a girl he got a giant tattoo of her name across his whole chest. N he says hes giving her his heart-_- he never told me anything like tht lol. Hes always talking to my tummy asking her how shes doing n i jus get a "hey babe"
  • Ok, I'm not a fan of winter. And in SE Texas we wear thin jackets, they don't rven sell thick coats I don't think. Thank You!
  • @firstmamma I'm on 168 and Boston rd
  • @starreyski87 so ur basically close to me. Im right on simpson literally right in front of the 2train
  • @firstmama boys r a trip and am glad to have a lil girl
  • I figured boys would be easier. Girl n the period stge. Lord save me lmao
  • Wow first mama
  • Hey! I live in the bronx (hunts point area). First time mommy! Due date Aug 4th and I'm having a girl.