Gender Prediction Test

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
www.gendermaker.com

i found this website and it says it can detect baby's gender as early as 6 weeks!! thats CRAZY!!
it has a lot of accuracy stories but it says 100% SATISFACTION not accuracy.. free shipping and cost about the same as intelligender..

anyone try this??

Comments

• i also found this other website that does a DNA test to look for the Y and can tell you what you are having with a 95% accuracy rate too.. but that one is expensive.. $150.00
  • tellmepinkorblue.com
  • I did intelligender...never heard of that but I'm sure others have on here cuz they put me on another one I had never heard of...I would do it at least after 10 weeks though...six weeks just seems so early
  • @tryingforfirst I did the gendermaker test last week at 12 wks and it said girl.. I got it on amazon for like 20 dollars -thats shipping too. And it got here pretty quick!!
  • I did the intelligender one and it came back with girl results.....but we shall see:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i want to try them all when i concieve and see which ones are right and which ones are wrong but i know my fiance will not let me buy ALL of them especially the DNA test one since that one is 150 dollars.. but who knows.. i'll just be happy to be pregnant
  • A Greek fun test is to have someone secretly place one fork and one spoon under different couch cushions and see which one u sit on. Fork is a boy. spoon is a girl. My sister did that to me. It was funny cuz I got a fork but wanted a girl and found out was having two boys. Lol
  • A friend tried Gendermaker last week, and it gave her a "boy" result at 11 weeks. I`ll let you know if it got her baby`s gender right. :)