wait till birth to know the sex

I have 2 girls. One just turned 2 in early January. My other turns 1 in early April. This little bundle of joy is due August 1! Were waiting till birth to find out the sex. We couldn't wait to know what our first baby was. When we went to our second babies ultrasound she told us before we could tell her we didn't wanna know. But this time we are letting her know before the ultrasound begins. I'm very excited to have this baby and to know what he or she is.

Comments

• Aw that's nice! How far are you? Me and my partner have decided to wait with our second, only 9 weeks to go. Good luck, hope they don't tell you before you can ask them not to! Lol :-)
  • We are having twins due Sept 9 I want to know I like having the feeling of being prepared I found out with my son and daughter also
  • Wow I wouldn't be able to wait. I'm too impatient. I'm having a girl this time, and I was way too excited to wait.
  • I think that is really cool and I wanted to do that but I live in a small town and they don't sell much gender neutral stuff strictly pink and blue so we decided to find out so we could be prepared special since this is are first baby
  • I thought about waiting but the more I thought about I cant wait,, ive been waiting to go shopping for the baby till I knew the sex and that alone is driving me crazy,,, I found out in a month then im going shopping,,, ca.t wait for blue or pink
  • my partner doesnt want to find out but i do!! Not sure if i can contain my excitment till sept 12th
  • I can't wait to find out but not for shopping reasons... I'm gonna go with neutral colors either way... I just wanna know so I can say he or she and stop calling it the baby or it... lolz..
  • I didn't find out what my daughter was until she was born because there are so few suprises in life, plus she was a lady and kept her legs closed for both ultrasounds. Lol. My son I found out because the lady marked the ultrasound pic on accident. I'm going to find out this time only because this helps me prepare since most the stuff I have found as of late in stores is either pink or blue :(
  • We kept everything from our son and daughter so we agreed to wait til birth to find out. We're prepared and didn't get rid of a thing =)
  • I'm waiting as I did with my son x the surprise on the day is so worth it x x
  • We found just because we couldn't stand not to know (a girl in August). I still don't want to get lots of pink things.
  • We're also waiting to find out what we're having! 5wks&5d left :)
  • We are also waiting. We had a baby girl in January of 09 who passed away when she was 2 days old and we had a boy in December 09. So we are prepared for either. :-)
  • this is my first and ive got 4 days until i get to meet my baby boy or girl hopefully its sooner i cant wait to meet em :)