Feelings about the baby

So I have been with my bf for about a yr n a half n I am 8 weeks pregnant. He moved in with me two months ago before I was pregnant and he stresses me out everyday. I don't talk about how I feel because he gets mad so easy an yells over nothing. My question is this is there any other expecting moms who feel like they don't care if they carry the baby full term or if they loose it? My ex husband and I tried to have a child for 7 yrs and nothing. I feel like I'm stuck between a rock n a hard place and I don't know what to do or feel. Also my bf runs to his buddy's house everynight to smoke weed cause I wont let him smoke here. I feel like I am also loosing to a bromance. Any input would be helpful thank you.

Comments

• me n my boyfriend were only together 3 months before I got pregnant. I dodnt know how he acted when he was mad or sick or how he handled his money. we got an apartment n the first month there i prayed something would happen to the baby. I crossed my fingers everyday id lose it just because of the fighting. I gave up my friends, smoking ( ciggs n weed, n thats hard for a smoker of 10 yrs) and he didnt give up a thing. over time we adjusted. theres hope for every situation its just hard looking at it that way. good luck n keep your head up :)
  • I'm trying and I know half the time when I get upset its because of the baby I feel like its a big deal. He hasn't really given up anything, he works part time n keeps gas in the car but I pay all the bills and make sure the house is clean if I leave him a chore list he scratches things off and say he doesn't have to do those until later on in my pregnancy. I'm counting on hope that maybe once this pregnancy feels more real to him he will start to change.