waiting impateintly...

edited January 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm sooo sick of waittting! I want my babyyyy! I have 2weeks left and it feels like its taking years. I'm trying everything to get her out now. I eat spicy food, go on bumpy car rides, eat pinapple, walk alllll the time, drink raspberry leaf tea (google btw its so good for u n baby), and I've even been letting baby daddy have sex with me lol. (Some womens sex drive sky rockets, others don't want to be touch....I hated sex after getting prego, loved it b4, hate it now). Anywayyysssss conclusion on this post is : I'm sick of waitting!

Comments

• Is this your first baby? :-)
  • Oh this is my second. :-) I was early with my first by about 2 weeks, didn't even make it to the hospital lol hopefully your little one makes an appearance soon and congratulations of course! :-)
  • Good luck :) I've got 5 weeks left and I'm fed up of waiting now I want her in my arms now :) what you having xx
  • Didn't even make it to the hospital?! Where did u have the first? Car or home?
  • I'm having a girl, Tessa Elise. How about you? And yes, the last 5-10 weeks are the worstttttt!
  • I heard that cod liver oil & bouncing on a yoga ball help too. They could be old wives tales, but its worth a shot lol. As for your sex drive, I couldn't imagine mine going down! Mine is thru the roof.
  • Alexcia-Louise :) and that name you choose is sweet. I have been drinking rasberry leaf tea and eating pinapple but haven't got any where yet.
    Sex... well that's just out of the question for me, I'm worried she might feel it.
    I will be investing in a excise ball see if that helps. X
  • I bounce on my bed lol. I wonder if that liver oil is the same as castrol oil? My sister in law keeps begging me to drink it. I like alexcia louise! That's cute! I would wait until 37 weeks before u try getting that baby out tho. After 37 she's all done developing, right now her lungs are still figuring out what to do. After 37 weeks the only thing left is the emune system to mature but if u breast feed your milk will take care of that.
  • I had him at home, suddenly just needed to push and there he was! Then paramedics arrived, they had to wake my partner up, he missed the whole thing, not this time though! Lol
  • Omg! So I take it u had an easy labor. Prob scary, but sounds easy. I keep having dreams I have her in my sleep. Like in the dream I wake up and there she is and I slept through the whole labor....its weird
  • Yeah its on the same lines as castrol oil. It softens your insides up a bit. Google it, I know people who've tried it & labor was within the next few hours. Unless you've got a stubborn baby on your hands. =)
  • Well there was barely any pain and he was eager to come out lol, he wasn't that big either, just under 6 pounds. :-) so a bit nervous this time it'll be harder haha
  • I think I will wait till I'm 37 weeks, but I will be trying codliver oil tablets or drink, when I'm closer t my due date.
    Xx
  • A lot of walking helps and oil think does work .
  • Just let the baby come when they want to come. If your induce you could pose some problems. I know its aggravating but think what's best for the baby. If they're not ready to come out yet don't force it! My first was 3 days late and second a wk early. I wanted them out to but wanted to do what was best for them. My water broke with both and labor was fairley quick, and easy. Pushed for 14 mins with first and 5 mins with second. All because I didn't force them or, I let them take there time to get into position
  • I tried the caster oil... I birthed something else...but it was not a baby. Lol. I can't do anything else now but wait....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Haha oh my, good luck!