does any one feel the same way about condoms?

edited March 2011 in First Trimester
My husband and I always used condoms. So the first time without was to conceive this child inside me now.7 weeks. We actually prefer using them bc it doesn't leave a mess after to clean up. Am I alone?

Comments

• I agree with the mess but me and my husband dnt like using them
  • I love the feeling without but after the mess it almost doesn't seem worth it lol.
  • I agree feels much better without but no cleanup Is great..
  • I hate condoms they hurt me wouldnt say w ever have a great deal of mess though after this baby I'm getting marina in cause we just won't use condoms thus 2 unplanned pregnancies lol but I love my kids 2 bits n im glad they are.close together
  • My bf hates condoms! I cant even mention that word! Lol he goes crazy and start to think i dont want him or im cheating or something lol
  • I like not using condoms, but the mess wasn't fun :( I was on the patch while I didn't use them and didn't want to be pregnant. The patch was great until I started having panic attacks from the hormonal imbalance. I've only used a condom once with my hubby and it was like the second time we had sex. That was kinda cool cuz it was tight on him and he lasted forever :D
  • I hate them lol
  • I usually always had an allergic reaction to condoms, which was ok cause I wasn't having sex like that anyways but when i met my husband we tried one but that was almost 3 months after we started having sex, I could never tell the difference in feeling w/ or w/o a condom though
  • My boyfriend always wore a condom with all his previous relationships. But with me he told me he wants me to have his kids and be his wife. I disagreed to plan kids, as the disappointment would just hurt me. But thats my reason I dont. We tried condoms once or twice but condoms aren't our thing!.no wayyy no how
  • I am allergic to latex and non latex ones are more expensive, plus we don't like them all that much. Although the lack of mess when we use them is nice
  • We always wore condoms so it was actually quite special the first time we had sex after stopping. It is definitely more messy though.
  • @mommyinwaiting the poly ones are about the same cost as latex, just an FYI :) I am extremely allergic to latex-like swell up, rash, red, itchy, have to get antihistamine in me asap, along with Dermaplast spray to help the pain&itchiness. I can't even use bandaids unless they're latex free :( I also have Lupus, am on blood thinners for life, so I can't take birth control as they cause blood clots. So am I have no real choice, the poly condoms only come lubricated, the lube they use irritates me bad as well. I suppose I am way too sensitive?? But I just read that spermicide is becoming phased out, causes too many problems. After this one, I am getting my tubes tied as my health can't handle much more, or I would love to have a sports team! I love a big family.
  • I haven't had a latex allergy very long and right now it seems to only happen in my girl parts, I swell up and get red and itchy. After they quit using spermicide on them there will be a lot of accidental oops kids, I can just see it. The spermicide kind of narrows the gap for dummies who don't really use them right! Lol ;-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No.... No condoms!
  • I can't use them I'm allergic to latex period. So we decide not to use them a few times we used female condoms but because of how he gets they come out a lot. I do hate the clean up tho it gets annoying cleaning up the little squirmies. (Thans what I call sperm)
  • I don't like condoms at all, I don't mind the mess either cause over the years what we started to do was after he'd finish id get a papertowel and fold it like a make shift pad and lay there for a minute till the leaking was done then just go clean up un the bathroom. Its way less messy and easier, a little unsexy but hey it works
  • Dedicate a towel to this sort of thing. That's what we do. =) a light colored towel is stashed away from the clothes in the closet. As long as you throw it in the wash every few days/uses, it should be fine. No stains, and it keeps everything cleaner. Just find a soft, clean spot, lay it where it needs to be, and maybe give a little push to get it all out. It gives you both a chance to catch your breath and maybe do a little sweet-talking and/or cuddling while you "clean up". Lol. Not only that, it provides him with something to wipe off with. That way you don't smell of sex all night. Lol. And after? Well, someone has to put everything else away, anyway, right? Lol.
  • my.gf doesn't like condoms. she rather deal w the mess. which is fine w me.
  • @Mythica hm maybe we should too. cuz when we need somethin to wipe w in between we end up using my boxers or my under shirt. or her shirt or her panties. which idk I guess its cool w me. she is the one that does the laundry
  • @firsttimedaddy lol, the towel works wonders, honestly. And I've been the clothing rout. Its much nicer with a towel.
  • I hate the smell of condoms and my boyfriend used to use them until we decided to have kids.. every time we pass them in the stores we just laugh and after the birth of our baby I still wont want to use one :-$