New

edited January 2011 in October 2011
Hi , im New to this . My name is Janae, im not even sure if i am pregnant . All the signs point to yes . But who knows .

Comments

• I was the same as you. As my periods are irregular tho and i have a cyst on my left ovary, which caused me to skip a period once..well it was either that or i was preg' and had a m/c.. i had all the signs of being pregnant this time as well as the last and it took me to be 2.5 weeks late till it showed on a pregnancy test.
  • Yu think its soon to find out , last period was dec. 28 th , next period shoulda been this monday . Mever came , just cramping , light pink spot on toilet paper after peeing .
  • my last period was 1st December and was due on on the 29th December but missed it, then 2.5 weeks later i finally got a positive test. I guess it just depends on ur HCG levels, if they arent high enough it wont show on a test anyways. The spotting could be the fact it cud be implanting into ur womb which may cause the blood. Id reccommend you do a very sensitive test which may pick up the pregnancy, if it doesnt and you still dont have your period for a week or so do another, if not then consult ur doctor and they will do a test for you :)
  • Okay , thank yu . :-)
  • Your welcome :) best of look to you!
  • Thank you, im 8weeks today XD lol
  • Awl.that exciting . If i am pregnant, im 5weeks .
  • Do you want to be pregnant? :) congrats! x
  • Im still undecided . Im 19 , in college , and the baby's father is an butt head .
  • Im 18 and unemployed, but have an interview on friday^^, my fiance is still at college.
    Well, even if you are and ur still at college they be able to work your exmas around it if you wont be able to make them im sure, and if the father doesnt want to be involved or you dont want him to be involved im sure youl have the love and support of your family which is all you need :) x
  • Yes i dnt wanna b involved with him . My mom is mad . So idk
  • She'll be mad at first, but she's still you mum and will support you as long as ur happy as she does care about you im sure :)
  • Yes , i guess this is her silent treatment
  • will be lol im still waiting to tell my parents an my fiances..so all that to come still for us :S x
  • May b i shoulda waited to tell her ! Good luck with that .
  • It's not so bad having a baby at 18 or even 19...I had my first child at 18 it's not easy but it's a beautiful thing...don't trip about ur mom she'll come around....I know cuz my mom did da same but now datz her lil angel...it's going to hard taking care of a child on ur own but remember ur family will always be there for u....or maybe things work out w/ u and da baby daddy....like me my man and I were off and on..I'm 22 now I've been married for three years and going on my 2nd pregnancy...everyday I'm learning how to b a better mother...so don't b scared no one is born to b a mother a mother is born when ur child is born never believe anyone when they say there ready to b a mother cuz it's not true..u don't know how easy or hard it's going to....so keep ur head up and love each day w/ da blessing God gave .....God bless and take care of ur self
  • @emmz yur welcome love . Lol
    @misscammacho14 i know , i really dnt want nothing to do with him . He's just ugh . Smh .
  • Datz fine but u should really think bout ur baby....u dnt hv to b w/ him but put ur self in ur baby's place it would b really unfair not growing up w/out a father....but if he wants nothing to do w/ da baby datz a different story...but jt keep dat in mind
  • I'll consider it . Im prolly saying this because im angry but he will b there !
  • It'll pass..when I was pregnant da first time my man N I split up but da day we had our baby girl N he did a 180...he got a job and step up now he's a gud husband and father
  • Awl , i wish i had it like that !
  • I had my first child at 19 and I gave him up for adoption. He will be 7 this year. It's open and they send me pictures. It's not for everyone but I was homeless.