due August 17th

edited January 2011 in August 2011
After my first ultrasound, my doctor gave me a new due date. It went from August 2 to August 17th. What is the most accurate way of deciding your due date?

Comments

• There is no set due date. The baby will arrive when its ready. my doc told me I'm due aug 16. But I feel like it should be later. Or that it will be later
  • Mines went from aug 16 to the 8th,
  • Aug 17th is my bday :)
  • Im due Aug 17th. I was told from the start it was Aug 17th.. just had my first ultrasound and its still Aug 17th.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mine went from the 19th to the 17th
  • Mine was Aug 17 according to last menstrual,first u/s put me @ Aug 21 sec one said everything measured according to last cycle which put me back to Aug 17 very confusing .
  • Aww congrats :-D that's my anniversary this yr will mark 15 yrs of marriage for me and my hunny
  • Mine is the 17th!
  • Mines the 17th
  • I have had 4 different due dates...aug 18th, 12th, 21st and now they are set on the 17th...i don't really care..my son was 3 days early...so i don't think it matters..the baby will come when he/she is ready..
  • I'm due aug 17th! Which is the day after my daddy's birthday, who passed away last january to cancer... :(
    I hope its born the 16th, would be a great way to celebrate. :)
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.