todays the days! any tips please!!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so im going for my 3d us today! Any tips to get him more active and clear shots?!

Comments

• Eat something he always gets active after. I would walk around a lil more then usual. Drink soda. Sick on lollipops. Thats all the stuff I did with my daughter
  • Make sure you are very hydrated! Makes for some amazing pictures. Getting him active will be easy, just drink some orange juice or eat a snack before you go in, that will usually do the trick. It is an amazing experience!! Enjoy it! :)
  • Ok! I've een drinking water since I woke up ill get some oj too! And I have 2 yummy lollipops!
  • You should be all set than! :) being hydrated can make a huge difference in good and bad pictures. I got mine at 24 weeks and im getting another one Monday at 28 weeks :)
  • My best friend told me to drink a Coke before the u/s (since I'm caffiene free right now) to get baby moving... it worked for her, but my little bugger barely moved- thankfully she was already in the right position! Lol... good luck & have fun! :)
  • Im sippin on oj and ice water! Its 11:2r now and my appt is 12!! Sooo excited!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.