how to know b4 scan what ur having

edited January 2011 in First Trimester
Does any1 know if u can tell wot sex ur having b4 ur scan, signs,feelings ect? O:)

Comments

• I here ppl say the way u carry it. If u carry high its a boy carry low or all over its a girl. My mom said if u crave spice its a boy and sweets its a girl. I havent found the sex of mine yet but i feel its a girl..
  • My husband and I just had a 'feeling' from the start. We didn't wanna say cause we already had a 4yr old boy and was sort of hoping for a girl. The night before I found out my gender, I had a dream I was yelling at both of my sons in the middle of the mall. Haha.. :) I craved sweets a lot and its a boy.
  • With mine I was sick threw out my whole pregnancy with my son n cried alot. Now with my 2nd n a girl I was more moody n sick till I was 4 months n for some reason with my son I felt pretty n great about myself with my daughter not so much lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When I was prego with my boy I couldn't stand to go outside my bedroom cuz any smell would make me throw up, and I eventually lost 30 lbs on the dry cereal diet cuz thats the only thing that didn't smell like anything. Now with my girl I feel pretty good. Even when I did throw up I wouldn't feel sick until I went running for a toilet and felt fine immediately after
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They have an intelligender urine test at Walgreens... they say it's pretty accurate. Gotta wait till your 10 weeks. I get a discount at Walgreens since I work there so I'm gonna try it.