Did or does anyone somke weed while pregnant?

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Keridee your right. I'm the type to believe what I see but I haven't been in a nicu n I pray my baby or I never have to. I'm sure my outlook would change if I saw babies suffering. I just felt bad for her. She obviously doesn't kno any pros or cons bout it if she asked n the poor girl got attacked. I'm also suffering from pregnant moodswings so I apologize if I came off immature n rude at first. I notice when I feel snappy or angry my baby responds. I stopped smoking mj as soon as my preg test came up positive. My choice because I wanted to teach myself strength. I'm 28 weeks clean. I kno I may smoke again after shes born I suffer from extreme anxiety n Xanax is the worst med for anyone!!
  • I am from UK and was wherein if babies bein takin at birth because the mum smoked weed is an American thing????
    I was always told that it could be traced up 2 12 months from a hair folicle.
    I do think that anyone who takes any kind of drug wen they know full well they are pregnant is wrong. Your baby cannot speak for itself. I think it is really selfish wen pregnant woman choose not to give their baby the best start in life.
  • I feel like we all cum here to vent,ask questions when were unsure of thngs (especially if this is r first time), and get feedback from others like ourselves or n our same situation....obviously we all feel comfortable with posting on here...and this is the second post I've been on where there was nothing but bad judgements...everyone has made mistakes and I'm pretty sure all of you who are being judgmental have made some of the biggest ones...I mean really how many of us are married or were married before u had your first child
  • * wondering* touch screen not good
  • I hate weed but im not going to pass judgement. My mother smoked with me the whole time she was pregnant because she couldn't keep anything down because of her nausea. She was below weight until she told her dr about her smoking and he said it was ok that a lot of people do it to prevent nausea. I never had any problems mentally or physically. I graduated with honors and played varsity sports in school. But with this said I do not encourage smoking weed. There are other ways to prevent nausea.
  • Raquel here...i just want to say thank you to ALL of your inputs....but I do want to make some things very clear..1st their are mothers doing far worse things than smoking weed 2nd to all of those post calling ppl dumb,stupid,etc. This is not the place for you...if you were asked for your input which you were,give it like the adult and mother figure you claim to be and 3rd I did do my homework..and like many of you who stated it has no short or long term effect on my child or any child of that matter! But all in all thank you and have a blessed pregnancy!
  • Doing drugs is never good for a pregnancy and smoking weed is illegal for a reason. You've got a child to think about now and that child can't ask you to do what's best for it, but it does expect it. I don't think you're dumb, just irresponsible. As for other mother's doing far worse, you're probably right. But there are also mother's who are doing far better. You know what you're doing, I pray for both your sakes that no harm has been done to that baby. You may not know for years what kind of an effect it has had.