DEAD BEAT DADS

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
My 5 year old son has a dead beat and he has a very controlling fiance! He never asks how he's doing and I put him on my phone plan then all of a sudden 2day he calls well my son is like "I don't wanna talk 2 him" he has his trailer trash fiance talk 2 Ayden which I didn't like... I always wanted him 2 contact him but now I feel weird cuz she's in control of EVERYTHING.. was curious if ne one else had same situation or what would u do about it?? God pisses me off cuz he told me I brain washed my son saying this was his baby but Ayden forgot it wasnt... how would u girls deal with a guy like this btw he wasn't in his life 5 years came in outta blue and I drove to az so he could meet him he used me and we slept together then once got back with his girlfriend he was a dick to me... he pays no child support and has 2 kids with her says he's a great dad to them well what bout Ayden, he was here first!!?

Comments

• It's sad to say that there are ass hole men out there. One thing I have learned is to NEVER try to force a relationship. It's dad lost. When Ayden gets older and ask be very honest n never bad mouth dad cuz he will feel as u ran him away
  • Oh ya he understands at 5 already I don't bad mouth him but he deff does not think highly of him so should I just delete him from fb?
  • Fb is just full of drama! Most ppl befriend u just to know ur business. Go about ur day to day life with out callin, textin, visits n so fourth n he will eventual fade away UNLESS he wants to be apart of ur sons life
  • ya that's the thing he's on my plan so I have his phone number in my name but I didn't contact him then he says outta nowhere "hey tell ayden I said hi and love him and give him hug n kiss for me please and thanks" then he called but had that gf bitch in background n on phone n Ayden wasn't into talking 2 him cuz he never calls him it was so weird if that girl didn't exist he would contact him all the time but she controls it ALL
  • She wants no one b4 her n her kids. Does he pay the bill? It's still something to hold on to n as long as he has something to hold on to he has u. Don't get me wrong I'm not sayin disown him but u can't force anything. Y can't he get his own phone anyway
  • @twin Wow when the gfs r involved its just bad wtf she has no right having ur daughter 2 call her mommy wow!! What do u do now, do u have contact they r so trashy not good people at all I just got sucked in with his nice text and voicemail 2 ayden then he got rude on me! How the fuck doesn't the father call and talk 2 HIS kid she has no right!!! That's his daughter! That's so funny at least u have a son named after him so funny she used the middle name competition lol r u good now or were u ever good with him??
  • Ya he actually does pay his part she's just a bitch and really controlling he's stuck on my sprint plan now for 2 years but at least I have contact with him if I NEED to ya know... just stressful he's so immature and rude wish he could be nice all the time!! I'm just gonna ignore blacklist him but idk wat to do bout Ayden should he talk 2 him should I respond if he is nice..??