what did you have for breakfast?

edited June 2011 in Food
I'm starved! Belly growling. I think I'm going to go make eggs and toast with an orange! Steak on the side for my kids....

Comments

• Plain bagel double toasted with chive and onion cream cheese and a big glass of oj :-)
  • I didnt eat yet now want food
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm about to have a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese :) I have a wheat intolerance though so I'm only eating half bc its what the baby craves... and I'm having some cantalope. I can't have onions or tomatoes and those used to be my favorite part of my sandwich :( I tried a tiny tomato last nite while eating a salad with dinner and almost threw up it tasted like dogs breath it was horrible. Do any of y ladies have food aversions earlier than 12 weeks as strong as mine?
  • I can't eat meat! I'm 13 weeks
  • Been craving pancakes! Too late now...
  • Nothing yet but @bigmamak u made me want a bagel..jus bought some plain bagels yesterday..guess ill be having that thanks lol
  • Ohhhhh that sucks. My mom said when she was pregnant with me couldn't either. And tea pancakes does sound good but I'm too hungry to make them it'll take too long lol and my fiance just left for work
  • My fiance killed the milk this morning. I'm going to have to go to the store, I might as well get some bagels!
  • Haha I love bagels. Not a big fan of hot breakfast except pancakes occassionally :-)
  • I'm on my third bowl of cinnamon toast crunch..... Lol
  • Only breakfast items I can keep down...oatmeal and a glass of milk.....probably some grapes too...
  • Froot loops with coca cola
  • OMG I cooked it for the kids and couldn't stomach eating... ghaaa... ended up with raspberry jello and half an orange... :(
  • Smoked turkey sausage n cheese eggs