Tips and Advice Please

edited January 2011 in First Trimester
I just found out I'm expecting my very first little one :) does anyone have any tips and advice for new expectant moms? :)

Comments

• Eat healthy drink tons of water and get lots of sleep now take your prenatals and try and enjoy your pregnancy. It's so exciting good luck do u know your due date
  • Water is good for you also make sure you drink natural juices the vitamins in that is food for you and your baby, no heavy lifting and try and relax and be stress free congrats when is your due date
  • Thank you :) I'm do nervous because I want to do this right lol :) and I'm due september 15th! :)
  • @KayleighAnn im due the same day! Atleast I think I am. I go to the dr on the 19. Do you have your appt scheduled?
  • My birthday is september 15... congrats! :-)
  • I haven't scheduled one yet :/ I know I need to but that means I have to tell my mom :/ I'm 20 so its not like I'm a teenager but I'll be living with her and my dad for another 3 months until my fiance and I get married and move to where he'll be stationed.
  • Ya mostly try to eat as healthy as possible. Lots of vegies fruit and protien. Try to avoid lots of sugar and cut out as much cafein as possible. Get low impact exercise and read up on as much as you can! Good luck and enjoy!