diaper coupons or codes? hook a girl up!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Anyone know how to get diaper codes online for amazon or how to get coupons for the stores? I would like to stock up now, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• I just heard the code Amazon Mom at amazon will get you 30% off and free shipping. Havent tried it, please pass along the word if it works. I bet a lot of new mommies here could use it!
  • @new_baby_in_oct thanks for your tip, I will try it out.
  • Yes. Amazon mom is key. I'm a member and just got a box of pampers 124 count for 21.00 and was here shipped free in two days! Can't beat that!
  • @excitedmama that is a really good deal! You know of any others? I know gymboree is having a 30% off everything sale including clearance today. I got 3 pairs of jeans for $28 which is good for that store.
  • Oh my gosh. Really? That's awesome, I didn't know abt it. Thanks;) for now that's all I know (Amazon) I'm sure ill find out more with do time.
  • Sign up for amazon mom, it gives you like 20% off, I believe and plus in the parenting magazines they give you coupon codes for extra % off. My friend told me about it the other day, I haven't tried it yet but she said you can stack coupons.
  • P.s. if you have a publix supermarket, sign up for their baby club.
  • Kinda off topic but for those who have publix markets they give amoxicillin and other antibiotics free of charge for sick little ones.