36 weeks thru 42 weeks thoughts

edited March 2011 in April 2011
I had shower yesterday and feeling more anxious to see my baby I still have to wash hand me downs and buy storage containers and pack hostipal bag so I got things to do before she gets here but still want a health baby to hold and kiss and start losing this pregnate weight

Comments

• Ya i had my shower and everythings set up and waiting......the waiting part is so hard
  • edited March 2011
    I'm 37 weeks everything is ready had my shower a couple months ago which I was glad I didn't wait till now. I'm just anxiously anticipating my son's arrival in a few weeks!:-D
  • Im not due til the end of april.....i still have six weeks left
  • Aww Congrats @imamami05 when is your due date?
  • April 24th. Wish it was sooner cuz om so miserable bout to quit my job.
  • Iam due apr 24 also..having a bby boy..can't wait I want him out already..:)
  • I have everything ready, just waiting for her arrival. I'm 38 weeks on Wednesday, hoping she's out soon!
  • Just got finished setting up the nursery still got a lot of cleaning but at least the dresser is out of the kitchen lol.
  • 36weeks on monday. Shower is april 3rd, . How was your showera ladies im nervous this my first plus im 16
  • Well not as plan for me but even if things seem not going right just think its all for u and your baby and nobody else don't matter