- headaches, !

i know im not suppose to take advil while pregnant does anyone know wht do i take,!?

Comments

• is tylenol extra okay,!?
  • Yes. You even could take tylenol pm.
  • has that got codeine in it, if it does its ok occassionally my dr sai4 bub can get addicted to it
  • yeah i called my doctor and he said only regular tyneol, :( but i cant find any nowhere all i see is tyneol extra and tynelo pm, and this headache is just too much,!
  • Tylenol extra is the 500 mg and that's the only thing you will find. Tylenol is just the brand and not the actual medicine. You can try a ice pack
  • I have the same problem, all i get are headaches! Tylenol doesnt work either!! I get to the point where i see spots and my vision gets a bit impaired. i really have to remind myself that its a battle worth fighting. But still, wish they had somethin pregnant women can actually take. Or if there are remedies that really do help. I cant sit at work with an ice pack on my forehead, as much as i would love to! Lol
  • Tylenol NEVER works for me...but drinking water does! It seems almost instant! Lol. Maybe its just in my head...but it does work for me.
  • Tylenol does not work for me at all!!! I finally figured out that a certain foods were causing my headaches (mainly bacon). Once I stopped eating it, my headaches went away. Icepacks and cold wash cloths helped relieve some of the pressure.
  • @ newmom2b23: be careful, seeing spots with a headache could be a sign of preclampsia. I'd talk to ur Dr if you haven't already.

@ mommytobe011: I have the same problem. I usually take one tylenol 500mg and put an ice pack in the fridge to cool and put it on my head while I lay down or close my eyes for a while. That usually works for me. Good luck.
  • thanks y'all ( :
  • Have you cut out caffeine? If so you may need some. When people stop drinking caffeine and their body is used to it they get headaches.
  • no i haven't done that,! but lately i haven't had really appat to eat nothing really but just snacking, that may have something to do with it,!?
  • Could be. I woke up and went straight to work last night without eating. Ate one small pkg of instant oatmeal when I first arrived. I got a headache and almost passed out about an hour later. Guess that wasn't enough food.
  • yeah me too, and i just been really nervous and worried, ! about little stuff, not eat like enough food will that hurt the baby,!?
  • I had times I couldn't eat at all if you would starving yourself daily it wouldn't be good but on the end the baby will take everything from you it doesn't get and if I remember the number right you don't need to take more than 300 calories more in starting month 4. Even less for the once with extra padding and a little more for the once they are under weight. So if you are unable to eat once a while your baby still will be fine.