Father is not thinking!!!

So me and my bf weren't expecting to have children at this point since i work a full time job and part time job plus go to school. Well i found out in september that i was pregnant. I'm now 8 months. My bf told me a couple months ago that he feels like i planned this! I'm like wtf i work 2 jobs plus my vehicle is not meant for a baby! I drive a 99 jeep sport wrangler soft top. Yea perfect family vehicle. Than to mention the worst part of all..... he goes and gets a vesectomy when i'm 6 months pregnant! I didn't even have her yet! Why must he get that done asap? Am i over reacting? I am still very upset about this. I was really hoping to have 2 kids but looks like we'll have 1 spoiled little girl ugh. I so wanted a boy as well. Makes me so mad. Would anyone else get annoyed with their bf if he did that?

Comments

• I would be irate.
  • hun id be furious a vasectomy is not just his decision its both of yours. hes.pretty much stolen ur kid from u, hope hes a nice guy n not controlling or id ditch his ars* baby or not
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes I'd be livid. That was really inconsiderate. N I wonder y guys think a woman could plan a pregnancy without them playing just a teensy part...
  • No way. My husband tells me he wanted to get that procedure done when we only had our one child. I told him I want at least 3 but is willing to stop at 2. And if he cant give me kids, I will find somebody that will. But that should've been a decision for both to make. It's your life being affected too.
  • Yea he's a good guy but he gets in these freak out stages and goes and does things without thinking! I told him please don't do it and he's like well its too late to cancel now. I already made the appt. Im like im sure there is plenty of men who have canceled the day of their appt because of change of mind. But it didn't affect him obviously. I don't think i could ever forgive him.
  • I agree. He was for sure being selfish. And boy did i make sure he knew that. It changes my thoughts on us getting married cause i don't want to have to put up with other poor choices in the future and ruining the marriage.
  • He sounds like he had a panic attack w/ the news of an unplanned pregnancy. What he did was definately a way of him staying in control but was an awful decision because I'm sure in the future when your lil bundle is bigger he would have wanted to give the baby a sibling.
  • I know right. That's why im afraid of marriage. The fact that he didn't wait til after the baby makes it worse