do you send your SO out for food late at night?

edited June 2011 in Food
Haha I just sent my fiance to the gas station for hostess cupcakes.... he loves me :)

Comments

• LOL haven't had to yet
  • did with my first byt he won't now,
  • That's crap!
  • Lol I do it all the time now lol night time is when I get my cravings its weird....
  • I wish my hubby would lol
  • My poor hubby was sended for cebiche late at night cebiche is too hard to find ...i know he love me now that my hormones are a little. Quiet i feel guilty lol
  • @keylanieq I've never even heard of that. I asked my fiance what cebiche Is and he said we don't even have that here.... I don't feel guilty at all and he just laughs at me!
  • HHe told me I would have to go to the Dominican republic to get it LOL where do you live?
  • I would but my hubby works graveyard :(
  • Mine does too but its Sunday yay me!
  • @guettobetty im from Panamá and the cebiche is a delicious fish with vinager is spice. And a lot of onion. Is so good for the sexual mood hahaha and the pregnat women love it is a little sour and spice Omg is too late for one right now L-)
  • I was told ceviche was a no no...the lemon or vinegar doesn't cook the fish long enough....its still slightly raw
  • It's a hispanic food you can get it here in ca
  • Blah I still eat lunch meat and Dippy eggs always have this is my 3rd. I might have to try it... not a big seafood fan though my fiance is! I have family in Panama need to go visit soon. Tired of Ohio cold!
  • My man does wen I want my frosties :p at 1 am. He says yes baby doll and.goes then.cums.back and lays on my :) I love him
  • @mommyAgain i had cebiche before and almost my whole life and i never had any problem, maybe is the way they make it. @ghettobetty yes you should come panamá is really fun and beautiful these days, im just a little sad because i have to move to illinois soon maybe next mont or so because my husband is there for a job. i will miss panamanian food sooo much :-((
  • @keylanieq definitely going to make a trip down I'm about to be huge and it will be a nice get away. Too bad your coming up this way I'm so over the cold it just snowed last week! My cousins wife also works at a nicu at a hospital in Panama.
  • SO? Means?
  • Significant other
  • Yes is not that i dont like usa but i really love here. But you know the family is first. Go to bocas del toro. Is a nice island so relaxing!.
  • I almost made my husband go to the store for cookie dough and bake it. I reallly wanted warm chocolate chip cookies. I decided to spare him