EVERY 1 GROW THE HELL UP

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
This is to every mother who has been involved with all this bullying and arguing this is so childish every 1 on her is a mother or about to be 1 and all of u need to grow up to all the older people talking nasty about the teens shit happens if there trying and handling there situation wats the problem and to the teens stop crying I'm a teen mom to and people are going to say stuff bc where not the age the world wants us to be to have sex but u know it was going to happen when u had sex so get over it and prove the statistics wrong .........EVERY 1 IS OR ABOUT TO BE A MOTHER SO START ACTING LIKE IT

Comments

• Not a teen mom and I agree 100% Good luck with your pregnancy. Hopefully this will all stop.
  • Thank-you I'm just so tried of the arguing I came on here to vent about my pregnancy bc I know my boyfriend is tried of hearing about it not to have people say stuff and argue back and forth about it
  • Please remember there are still TONS of us on here who offer all our love & support no matter your situation & wish nothing but the best for you and your precious little one!!! <3 <3 <3
  • Please don't let haters get to you, as has been said there are many other preggys out here for you. Stay strong, be positive, and nurture that little life inside of you. An incredible blessing under any circumstance.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You tell em! Go moms, of all age, race, shape, nationality or anything!!
  • People curse on preg apps? Wow. Even if ppl r rude jus report them dnt be rude back two wrongs dont make a right eveyones views are different. If tjey dnt curse u dnt curse them just show love by reporting them.
  • End of the day people should not condem teenage girls who are pregnant. We are all parents or parents to be and we dont know how our children are gna grow up. Our kids might end up as teen parents! So before people go slagging the teenagers off jst take a minute and think to yourself your children might end up as teen parents would you treat ur own child that way. The girls your having a go at are someones children and I bet you wouldnt want your child to be spoke to like she is dirt! Get over yourself.
  • AGREED!
    AMEN to u sista!
    Congratz to all of ya!! :)
  • @Melissa1488
    Thank u that's my point all these young moms I bet there parents weren't like o yea my daughter or son is going to be a teen parent but it happened and for all the parents being mean and nasty there kids could be put in the same situation one day and I'm sure all those moms wouldn't appreciate if there child was put down and talked to that way
  • edited January 2011
    @momy2b0311 @kerrideeRN
    And sorry if disrespected u by cussing but I'm just tried of people being nasty and rude for no reason I work my butt off just like other parents do and its not fair I'm being put down for it
  • I agree! You're only a statistic if you allow yourself to be one. I know teen moms that are better moms than "grown" moms. As long as you're out there providing for yourself and your child, and doing the best you can, who I'd ANYBODY to judge?
  • The forums never said nt voice opinions u can jus becareful of ya word choice. We must all show love.