prayers from everyone,help from mom of boys PLEASE

2»

Comments

• Is she planning on bf or ff?
  • @steph_Due_101611 shes had problems in the past with bf both her kids due to low supply,shes going to talk to a lactation counselor to discuss options
  • Tell your friend I'm so sorry that her bf was such a horrible person! Yet to leave her, her children, and THEIR unborn child without a dime. :'( i had a baby girl so all her clothes are girls clothes i can't give those but i had a friend who was pregnant with a baby boy. I bought him this really cute "thank heaven for little boys" blue fur blanket. She ended up having a still birth :'( i still have the blanket all packaged with the tag still on it if she wants it. I'm sort of superstitious so idk if its bad luck or anything but if she wants it ill give it.
  • @mommylovessparkle i am soooo sorry for your friends loss,no mother should have to go through that.
    i can ask her & thank you so much.
  • @mybambina28 I could send some clothes. I have tons of boy clothes from newborn to 12 months and they are just taking up space in my attic.
  • @Nathan_n_EthansMom thank you so much,that would be amazing :) :)
  • if you'll just msg me an address. I will get them out within the next week.
  • @Nathan_n_EthansMom of course,i can't pm from my phone you would have to pm me first
  • Thank you, were not close anymore, but i agree no mother should go through that. But yes let me know.
  • @mybambina28 hey will you pm me your address. I have a TON of stuff for her! :)
  • @ezrahsmama thank you,i can't seem to pm from my phone,can u pm me?
  • Have you guys looked at second hand kids stores? They usually have good stuff for really cheap. The ones I know of are "kid to kid" "once upon a child" and "childrens orchard" maybe google and see of any are around you. Also you can go to church's and they can usually help in some way. I'm currently pregnant and we don't know what the sex is yet so I can't let go of my babys stuff :( wish I could be more help. Sending prayers!
  • @smcox thank you,im actually taking her to once upon a child this weekend :)
  • Oh good! Kid to kid and once upon a child are where we get most of our stuff! Lol and I'm a fan of a bunch of mom sights on facebook for my area so whenever there is a major kids sale going on I know about it! Last weekend there was a major one weekend sale and we got a crap ton of pajamas, clothes, and winter coats for only $19 maybe search on facebook to see if they have stuff like that for your area. Plus craigslist is pretty awesome too. I've seen lots of cribs and baby stuff on there. Has she considered cloth diapers? They are a major money savor!