5 Random Facts*

Comments

• 1. I turned down several soccer scholarships cause they just didn't feel right, after playing for 15 years.

2. I love my daughters name, its unique and pretty without being completely out there.

3. I have made a vow to not let my daughter ever hear me say anything negative about my looks. The women in my family were always putting themselves down, and it really affected my self esteem. I'm breaking the cycle with her. Also I will never get any cosmetic surgery for the same reasons.

4. I have broken both of my hips and never cried. But as soon as there's blood, I get so freaked out.

5. I love my family, extended as well. But I love myboyfriend, my daughter and my black cat named Othello. And I am getting impatient about not having an engagement ring yet haha but I get we can't afford it at this point.
  • 1.I absolutely wouldn't change anything about my life and the way it has turned out. The people that are in it are suppose to be and the people who aren't, are not.
    2.I'm in no rush to get married cause nothing will change between my fiance and I, just my last name.
    3.I love the fact we didn't care what anyone said about the names we picked out for our lo...everyone had an issue with our daughter's middle name and we didn't care:-)
    4.I need to go back to school and get a better job, but I have absolutely no clue what I want to do and keep putting it off.
    5.I do all the house work(cooking, cleaning, laundry) if I don't do it my OCD kicks in and I have to do it anyways cause it wasn't done the way I would've so its "not right". Lol
  • @tashalou aw :) why are you scared of balloons ?

@trixiesmom8 I'm the same way (with #5) it gets really frustrating at times lol
  • Lol yes it does, cause I know he is being sweet by trying to help but I just get frustrated lol..I think he's learned not to now tho and just takes care of the lo when we are both home.
  • Im.the same with #5 @trixiesmom8
  • 1 i have lopsided feet.. My pinky you're and the one next to it switched place before i was born.
    2 i hate house work but i have to do it any ways.
    3 I'm still a daddys girl even after he did what he did to me (not saying what)
    4 i love pickles and peanut butter sandwiches
    5 i don't have my license but I'm trying to get one
  • @ripkaydence glad I'm not the only one with OCD lol..its usually not bad, but sometimes it gets the best of me.
  • @luvmy5 i swear my daughter has the same cheese obsession she will eat cheese all day if i let her lol.

@mybambina28 when af showed up when i was younger i just HAD to have hot cheetos wrapped in hersheys lol (that was before nutella came out lol.) & i put on my best British accent when i go out lol sounds like we'd be awesome friends !

• @momeetob1 i don't know how you do it, i get nervous putting makeup on people's faces and that's erasible ! I'm also always worrying about my looks and weight
  • 1. I have never tasted alcohol , cigarrettes or any drugs.
    2. sometimes i wish i was 16 again.
    3. I am scared Of heights.
    4. I am a gamer
    5. I hate liars
  • @mommylovessparkle lol yeah!! dh dont like going anywhere with me
  • @mybambina28 lmao my bf don't mind it but he won't play along with me lol.
  • #1 My Mom is my absolute bff! I talk to her multiple times a day!

#2 I married my HS sweetheart 2 days after i turned 18 and moved to another state. Divorced him 4 yrs later but wish i would havr tried harder to make it work.

#3 I'm a terrible cook. I make the same food every week. Wish i could change that but no time.

#4 I use to have a big problem with pain pills that lasted 9 yrs. Now I'm almost 3yrs sober!!! :)

#5 I think i might actually hate my husband for the things he's put me and my children thru. No... I DO hate him for that!!!
  • @bigbelly sometimes i hate myself for what ive put my husband threw.
  • I feel like my husband doesn't really understand the pain he caused us. At least you realize what you did! @ripKaydence
  • @bigbelly i was really young and stupid and sometimes i think.i over apologize
  • That just shows your character and that you've grown into a good woman! @ripKaydence
  • @bigbelly thanks. That means alot
  • 1. My only serious relationship I have ever had was with my husband. 2. We were both virgins when we met eachother. 3. I love names. 4. I love learning about different cultures and places. 5. I have an obsession with Africa. I'm strange I know.
  • @ripKaydence Sometimes I feel the same way but I really am blessed he's still with me through all of the drama we've been though.
  • Your very welcome! :) @ripKaydence
  • 1. I'm 22 and have only been drunk 1 time
    2. I don't know how to drive
    3.i am afraid to even try to drive
    4. Iv only had sex with 2 ppl
    5. I hate to clean
  • 1. I'm 22 and have only been drunk 1 time
    2. I don't know how to drive
    3.i am afraid to even try to drive
    4. Iv only had sex with 2 ppl
    5. I hate to clean
  • 1. My mother in law is my best friend I tell her everything!
    2. I'm A pure romance consultant and its awesome!
    3. I'm an awesome cook and want to own a restaurant some day
    4. I got married about two months ago and now I suggest everyone elope!
    5. I joined Pertly at the beginning it was around Nov 2010 I was here before weeven had moderator's!
  • @Mackenzies_mama2010 I've never been drunk! I hate to clean also people literally have to argue with me in order for me to clean.
  • Pregly! Ugh lol
  • @bigbelly how did you get off pain pills ? I have a friend trying to get off but she's struggling. Also what happened with your husband :(

@maymommy11 i thought you were Pauljrsmommy and was about to say i thought you hated your mil lol. Sorry i got you two confused!
  • Sorry i used her old user name lol @maymommy2011 lol
  • Lol I know our names were close!