5 Random Facts*

Comments

• 1. I don't grow hair in my arm pits. 2. I hate cleaning. 3. I would do anything to be a stay at home mom. 4. I love to cook but I don't have time to make the things I wanna make. 5. I've played the piano since I was 8 years old.

And @mijita just wanted to say hi cuz I just noticed you tagged me awhile ago in another post!
  • 1. I am a CLEAN freak but am very unorganized.
    2. After I had my son I have major anxiety about simple things like driving in the highway or coming home to an empty house.
    3. I am a big time momma's girl, she has even admitted I am her favorite out of 3 daughters :)
    4. I am one.of the most stubborn and hot headed women ever.
    5. I am obsessed with Christmas, and leave my radio station on the 24/7 xmas music station on every single day from November till New Years. It just makes me all warm inside.
  • 1. I am a CLEAN freak but am very unorganized.
    2. After I had my son I have major anxiety about simple things like driving in the highway or coming home to an empty house.
    3. I am a big time momma's girl, she has even admitted I am her favorite out of 3 daughters :)
    4. I am one.of the most stubborn and hot headed women ever.
    5. I am obsessed with Christmas, and leave my radio station on the 24/7 xmas music station on every single day from November till New Years. It just makes me all warm inside.
  • Oh wow sorry, triple post.
  • @ExcitedForOctober Your a clean freak but at the same time unorganized.....how is that so?
  • #1 I hate being bothered while putting on make up
    #2 I organized what's in my frige
    #3 my clothes in my closet r color cornated
    #4 I need to go back to school to learn how to spell and read. cause it well b hard to teach my son when he gets older
    #5 I'm a mean person and only care about my son and boyfriend
  • It's more fun reading everyone else's posts but I guess I'll do mine. :)

1) While in college marching band I performed in front of 110,000 screaming fans- it was exhilarating!

2) I have horrible self-confidence. It has been a struggle for as long as I can remember.

3) I wish I knew several languages and have started Italian, French and Spanish but could never finish them.

4) I read my Bible everyday.

5) It's a goal of mine to visit every state and have been to 23 so far.
  • @mylove2 Things can very well be clean but messy. For example I bleach and scrub my bathroom and tub a few times a week, bleach my kitchen sink every time I wash dishes, sweep and mop constantly. BUT I can't keep my closet organized, of I am looking for something to wear I throw it all in a pile instead.of hanging it.back up. I leave my sons toys on the floor after he plays with them etc. There is a big difference in bring CLEAN and being organized.
  • @mommylovessparkle The first thing I had to do was admit to myself that i had a problem! I was up to taking 125mg every 4 hours. Then i went to my dads house and went thru withdraw for about a week. I didn't use anything to help me get off of them cause i figured i got myself in this mess and i wanted to feel everything! It sucked so so bad ! The hard part is staying off of them! And even 3yrs later it's still a struggle to stay away. You just have to want it :) The hubs decided he wanted to cheat on me with hookers and completely destroy me. :(
  • @bigbelly thank you for sharing! That's out of the picture, my friend don't believe its a problem she thinks its everyone else's fault.. she's a weirdo lol. OMGOSH! What a horrible thing to do ! I'm so sorry, that is terrible!

• 1. I'm TERRIFIED of cows.
    2. I actually enjoy watching some of my daughter's tv shows.
    3. I suck at doing internet research. I would rather go to the library and look in a real book.
    4. One of my brothers lived next door to my grandparents for his whole life and we didn't find out he was my brother until he was almost a teenager. (We played and had sleepovers all the time too.)
    5. I pass out at the slightest amount of my blood. I'm fine with anyone else's tho.
  • @lucyloo288 whats yhe story, with your brother? I met my brother when i was 18 him 19.
  • 1. I am a stay home mom and I love it. However I have zero friends. :( sometimes I feel very lonely and cry.

2. My husband was my first and I secretly wish I had lived a little more in that sense.

3. After high school I traveled a lot. I miss traveling more than anything. I love this world and want to see it all. Lol

4. My absolute dream job would be living in Haiti being a missionary. My heart is there.

5. My kids r my life and I wouldn't want it any other way. I want to adopt all the kids I can. Not sure my husband is on the same page as me tho.
  • @mommyof3girls too bad u don't live in ax I am same as ur #1
  • @mommyof3girls number 1 I can relate
  • @2600wifey what part of az are you in?
  • @MorgDeeBee I have never been!
  • 1. Im a mom of 5,
    2. Sahm
    3. Working on relationship.,counseling,
    4. Big Dallas Cowboys,fan
    5. Wishes I was beautiful again
  • 1. I'm 32 years old and a mother of soon to be 9
    2. I have only 1 boy out of the 9 children
    3. I'm 33 weeks pregnant and scared to death this little girl will not turn and I'll have to have a csection.
    4. I'm obsessed with any reality ghost hunter even though I have never seen a ghost.
    5. I have never not liked someone as much as I do not like my boyfriends sister.
  • @ripKaydence my dad cheated on my stepmom while she was pregnant and got the other lady pregnant too. Well, she didn't want to cause problems between my dad and stepmom (so she says and it's not like they didn't have enough problems anyway because my stepmom is a crazy bitch) so she didn't say anything to anyone. Fast forward 12ish years, dad and stepmom are getting divorced, dad moves back in with his parents (she lived on her parents land next door), and she springs it on him that Tylor is in fact his son.. paternity tests prove it. We all played together our whole lives and never knew, didn't even have the slightest idea, that he could possibly be our brother.

What's your story?
  • 1. I still sleep with a nightlight and hate total darkness
    2. My hair has been every color of the rainbow
    3. In 2008 I narrowly escaped being murdered by my boyfriend seconds before he commited suicide by shooting himself in the head ..in my bedroom.. I've never fully recovered
    4. My husband pissesme off daily..he forgets birthdays and anniversaries but he's the best man I've ever had and loves me unconditionally and for that I am blessed...
    5. I am secretly obsessed with tacky Jersey shows and if my ass weren't so big I would live in cheetah leggings ..lol
    6. My daughter is my light and the love of my life, I would do anything for her!
    7. I'm punk rock but secretly belt out country tunes everytime I'm driving in my car! Lol
  • @adding1more is it hard having 8 kids
  • @Roxy the hardest part right now is my oldest. She is 15 and thinks she knows everything.
  • @lucyloo288 well when my mom n dad were together my dad and his 2 friends gang banged this 15year old (consensual). And my dad got the winning sperm attachment lol! He was born july 4, 1989 and thats when i was conceived. Well when my mom was 9 months pregnant with me the 15yr wanted to do a paternity test they went to court and she decided not to do it fast forward......2008 i get a myspace message saying is Thomas M..... your dad bc hes my dad too please message me back....now were like best friends . If i could change anything itd be that i wish id met him sooner. He looks just like my dad
  • Oh and i was born April 15 1990 were like exactly 9 months apart
  • @adding1more yea I remember I use to think I new every thing when I was young too LOL. that's it u would think they r all hard. r u a sahm????? I would like a big family but some times I think ill go crazy lol