so who else's lo is over 1yr and still not expecting?

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Xavier is 15 months and we're not trying he will probably be our only one
  • Emilio turned one on the 10th. And I'm taking my birthcontrol like its life or death if I don't tak it! Lol I have things I need to do to make our lifes ready for another child not to mention I want to wait at least 2 more years.
  • @Mrs4c yes actually just this morning! I just came on to post the results...................

NEGATIVE!!
    I'm staying in "this group" for a while :)
  • @Mijita I remember you said you would look for an update :)
  • @heyitsme, refresh my memory as to an update for what, lol.
  • @alwayzbeenurz2008 hahahaha I totally take my BC like that too. Life or death. I was freaking out because I was an hour late taking my pill. My mom was like honey calm down its okay. She just doesn't understand.
  • I totally understand the Omg no more babies outlook.

All.my kids are almost 4 yrs apart, my youngest turned 1 in August and I ended up pregnant in October I am happy but I freaked out at first. Good luck and be careful ladies. It happens when you least expect it
  • My son is 14months today. I'm not trying...but I also haven't been on birth control since I got pregnant with him either :o
  • My daughter is 13months and I want to start trying now but hubs wants to wait a few months. I'm actually really proud of myself that we didn't end up pregnant the first year lol
  • Ayssa is 15 months and no more babies for me! Tubes tied...
  • Maxine turned one on sept. 20 we originally decided we would start trying when she turned one but so far no baby #2 yet but I would like another one.
  • My sons thirteen months and we won't start trying at least until he's two. I have the iud