What's your baggage?

Was just watching the show earlier and was wondering what everyone else's baggage is.

Rules: Can't count kids because we obviously have some lol.

Must be 3 (like the show) small baggage, medium baggage, and finally biggest baggage

Would you accept the baggage of the person above you?

Here's mine:

(Small)- I can't leave a store or mall without buying something.

(Medium)- I still have two baby teeth! And I'm 20!

(Large)- I refuse to clean the bathtub or sit in a bath (showers only for me!) Something about the bathtub really grosses me out. (Thankfully my hubby knows this and cleans it for us :) )

Comments

• S: I am severely addicted to Victorias Secret pajamas. I buy a new pair every week or so
    M: I absolutely refuse to clean puke; ever. My only weakness.
    L: I hate red and green together. So much so, that I have to fix it. If I am wearing red and my husband or kids try to wear green, one of us changes. Just one thing I absolutely cannot stand and it drives me batty.

That is what Incould think of off the top my head, but I am tired and not feeling well, so I am sure I will think of more.
  • S: when my husband and I get in a fight or I'm upset, I go shopping...or eat
    m: i really don't like folding laundry. When its done in the dryer I just throw it in another basket and let the family sort threw it.
    L: it really bothers me when my mil washes the dishes and then puts things in the wrong place and then I cant find anything
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • S: I have an obsession with buying my boys new beakers/cups

M: I have OCD when I wash the dishes. They all have certain places on the drainer, the plates go in height order etc. And then they have particular places in the cupboards e.g. the cups all have a certain place they go. I LOVE other people washing up my pots but have to rearrange the drainer and/or cupboards immediately!

L: I have to colour coordinate my boys clothes including their pants, socks etc! Leo can't wear red pants(underwear) if he is putting on a green top for example.....even though you can't see them under his trousers!
  • S: I still watch Disney movies/shows even when Makenzie is sleeping and enjoy them
    M: Because of my relationship with Makenzies father I will judge who ever I am with next by their family. I didn't judge her father by his family and he ended up being just like them. (shallow I know)
    L: Im a neat freak. I can't go to bed if the hosue is a mess. Everything has it be in its place too it can't just be picked up and all of mine and Makenzie's clothes are color cordinated. Ex short sleeve onesies by color then long sleve by color dresses and all in one outfits by color lol Im crazy
  • S. I won't eat food that touches on the plate.
    M. I hate putting away folded laundy it could sit for a week before i put it away.
    L. My father is racist.
  • Small: i have seen this show and LOVE it lol.
    Med: i love to cook but HATE doing the dishes.
    Large: i have a bad temper
  • S: my mom is crazy and controlling and favors my little sister.
    M: I am extremely overboard with my own beliefs.
    L: my in laws to this day still have so much hatred for me because of my husbands lies a couple yrs ago that they refuse to fix anything. My sil used to hate my husband but now she tries to have a relationship with him and I don't exist; same with my mil.
  • S- My MIL assumes everytime my daughter cries it's because she wants to be fed [-(
    M- Other people's ignorance consumes me.
    L- My biological family besides my daughter and my mother will never accept and get along with me just because of our religious differences. Oh and my father has never been in my life which that and a past bad relationship got me to have insecurities when it comes to men.
  • S: My clean clothes will sit in the laundry basket for a week before I put it away and by then I have worn most of it, so there's barely anything to put away lol
    M: I am a TRUE Gemini, I can be the sweetest person but turn right around and be the biggest bitch you've dreamt of meeting.
    L: I don't believe in "being the bigger person" ever. If you are mean to me, I'll be mean right back. I also do not believe in having respect for my elders, if u don't respect me I won't respect you even if u are ninety years old!
  • S- When I get frustrated with the kids and my husband won't/ my husband pisses me off help I smoke 2 cigs (ocd) before I so much as look at him
    M- I love folding towels, but I hate laundry so much so that all of mine/hubby's clothes (sans Underwear) are hung up so no folding.
    L: I am so self concious about the horrible scars on my bicep that it's taken a lot of soul searching to be able to wear shirts that show them. And I always watch peoples eyes to see where they look.
  • edited November 2012
    Ok not sure if I'm doing this right.. but here we go.

S: I'm over organized that its pathetic. I'm always thinking of how to re-organise creating additional work.

M: I'm a hypercondriac (sp) and Im always running to the Dr, taking my kids or/and popping some meds for a cure.

L: I'm so afraid of the world and how it can physically, mentally and emotionally damage my kids ... I'm a over protective.. over bearing momma that has to be involved in everything they do and I micro manage their lives.

@MrsStanley_x2 .. I'll take your baggage ;-)
  • S: Whether its hot or cold outside, i will never wear shoes inside my house lol.

M: I like things done my way, and that's it. No if's and's or but's.

L: I like to be right at all times. When im wrong, i hope im right.
  • @mommylovessparkle same here for your last 2! When I was at the end of my pregnancy hubby would wash the tub and start a bath for me tho. First baths in over 6 years! Lol.
    @luvmy5 feel free to send me any unwanted in your small baggage!
  • S: I have fight to me (i constantly have to be mad at at least 1 person at all times)

M: I have low self esteem.

L: I am in a slump and can't seem to find a want to clean anymore my house is BAD! I think it could be a depression i slipped into with conflicts with my hubby, not having any family members emotionally close to me and i quit nursing.
  • @leviluv8 you still have baby teeth? Lol i hate the bath lol
  • @leviluv8 Lol. I live in them, soooo comfy! I have a few different styles in all different prints, plus all the ones over the years. I just ordered 4 more sets since I am so short snd they don't sell short length in the store.
  • @luvmy5 isn't that really expensive lol?
  • @MommyLovesSparkle Yes and no. I pay $49.50 on average a set, but I wear them for years, I am short so finding pajamas elsewhere in petite is pretty much a no go, plus I usually wear pajamas all day, so in reality it takes place of 2 outfits instead of wearing real clothes. I don't buy Coach or anything.i only get my nails done, facials, massages, eyebrows waxed and wear my pajamas. Its the little things that make you feel good about yourself. I can't wear heels anymore due to nerve damage so I am very limited on shoes. I firmly believe in quality, you get what you pay for. I have pairs of pjs from VS from 12 years ago that don't have holes, wear marks or anything. You would never guess.
  • @mommylovessparkle yep I have one, the exact same one my mom has! I was born on her birthday, we had moles on our necks in the same spot (until she got hers burnt off), my pics from 2 yrs old are identical to hers, and we share the tooth thing. weird I know! I hope to have a girl someday and it would be awesome to share some!

@luvmy5 yeah I'm not one to spend that much. I love alot of vs stuff, but I stick to my monthly free panty, or $10 off a purchase which I just received! I don't buy their bras either really. I just can't get myself to spend that much lol.
  • @Leviluv8 I can only wear their bras due to my bra size 34DDD/F. When I was young I never spent it, but now hubs says I deserve it. But, after 5 kids I can indulge :-) I used to feel bad if I spent money on myself.
  • @luvmy5 i see where your coming from. I used to feel that way about my juicy purses and boots one pair i have my bf bought me 2 years ago and were $250? And I'm still wearing them the quality is awesome and look brand new i always get compliments on them. I also have 4 juicy purses that were $200 each but i get so much use out of them!!! (Except the light pink one i have i stained the first day i wore it :( i stain everything for some reason even if I'm not near anything liquid it will still get on me somehow lol)

@leviluv8 that's awesome!!
  • @MommyLovesSparkle See, I never got into Juicy. It became popular after I was older and it wasn't my thing to do the trendy popular thing anyway. I like comfort and having 5 kids and a stepson, I need any comfort I can get. But, I want them to last, look cute (just because I am bumming it in pjs doesn't mean they have to be frumpy) and to fit me right since having large breasts and am short it is hard to find. I figure if I spend $20 a set but they only last a short while, I have to spend that $20 again when I could have spent the $50 and it last longer than both sets that were cheaper and they actually come in short length, because lets face it, I don't really have the free time to hem them these days. As for purses, I have only indulged in one somewhat expensive one. Betsey Johnson and it was from Ross. Originally $175, paid $39. Things even out I suppose :-)