extreme morning sickness *update-pics at bottom*

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Oh no, we are thinking about you & sending love & prayers. I hope someone is there to help you through this.
  • If ur throat is swollen maybe u r allergic the the meds u took???
  • Swollen throat seems extreme. Maybe a call to your Dr would ease your mind a bit.
  • I was thinking allergy too about the swollen throat...
  • Fever is 101.5 now. Throat is back to normal girls.
  • Hang in there..
  • Glad to hear about the throat. Keep taking it as easy as you can, remember we've got your back and are sending positive vibes your way!
  • Going to er now. Temp is almost 105 and clots size of fist.
  • So y'all are really taking this all in .. hanging off her every word .. believing this bull she is posting. Smh!! Shouldn't be so damn naive..she's lying and I certainly dont believe her. Only a sick individual would do stupid crap like this for attention and to have the spotlight on her, even if it is this sickening. Just stop already girl!
  • Yes they are... What is this #5 of the immaculate conceptions.... Uterine cancer n condoms and always pregnant. Fake photos. Fake Halloween blood. Fake labels on meds with misspelled words. Broken back yet she can work fall down the stairs n get beat up by a stranger in the same week n still walk with no brace or therapy??? All I know is there's a HUGE amount of people on multiple forums calling bullshit n it keeps getting thicker.... Play by play of the abortion process is disturbing people on so many levels. That medication isn't even packaged in a bottle. Ashley it's time to quit fucking with these girls and get some help.,. This is not normal. The more "proof" you post the worse you look, honey.
  • Hopefully you get something for the pain....
  • And to only have one functioning tube.. and supposedly uterine cancer but dnt want to get treatment for it. Really Ashley?! U need to get ur life honey. Joke's over u have been exposed, time to find another past time love. @captivated
  • Well if I was this sick I wouldn't be online.... Hmmm. And how are you at what was it 40% kidney function n no dialysis. Nothing makes sense. There's more but I won't go that low.
  • wow how are you finding time to update i would be freakin out if that was me. sounds like you should seek some help.
  • Im in a fb group and im really sorry if you dont "believe" her about this pregnanvy but she posted a picture of her ultrasound with the recent date and time, her full name, and an embryo and even the measuring of the baby. I cant speak for the rest and i also dont agreeb with the abortion but this pregnancy is not faked. Smh. The nerve on people i am not naive at all but nothing about that ultrasound looks fake.
  • I also posted up my hospital wristband next to myface, puddles of blood on the hospital floor, theultrasound tech doing my sonogram and the rx given by planned parenthood for abx and cytotec. Because idiots like this want to find a lie in everything I say. I dont know if it is jealousy, intimidation or what, but it is asinine.

The medication comes from a pharmacy that supplies the clinic with their meds. Any clinic or office with medicatuons receives them from a pharmacy or company. The meds are included in your fees to PP, so you are provided with those meds. So yes, they put your label on the bottle. I even googled and posted a photo of someone else's PP rx for cytotec and it was exactly the same. double labeled.

Yes i have cancer. No, im not dying nor ever pretended to be for sympathy. Im here for support as everyone else. Yes, ive been lax and non aggressive with treatment...because i don't KNOW what I want to do. I feel hystos and radiation is even more detrimental to our health, so if i can go or try the natural route, i will.

Yes, i have one dunctioning tube. It is twisted and scarred over from endometriosis, of which ive had multiple surgeries for. It's pretty common..

And i had a TINY compression fracture in my back. Lmao. It hurt like hell and then i got over it. it was weeks+ in between these issues.

And yes, i was assaulted. I was punched. In the abdomen...please explain how that affects my vack? And yes, my back still hurts daily...but i have more pertinent issues to deal wit
    As for the kidney function, once again, please lnow what you're talking about. No one with one kidney functioning low goes on dialysis. And 40% is a good percentage.my other kidney is fine, which means the CKd is not an issue at the moment. You can live , and no dialysis, with one kidney. The majority of my heath issues are intertwined and caused by the others.
  • munchausen syndrome look it up some time.
  • I thought u told me you broke your back and they gave you a brace to wear? Broken and fractured r different! And u said they was worried it will cause nerve damage? A tiny fracture u wouldn't get a brace for!
  • Yeah there was loss of bladder control etc. I remember.
  • Sorry that week I suddenly looked at all this bad luck in a whole new light....
  • For all the people that think that @captivated is lying, i have one question... what do you care?
    I mean, seriously? This is kid shit! If you think she is lying, move along. Its the freaking internet!!! If you let someone else's "lie" affect you then maybe you shouldn't own a damn computer...
    This bickering back and forth, and causing drama for no reason is getting old very quick. If you believe what she says, then give her support, if you don't then move onto someone you do believe. Its that easy.
    No need for this nonsense.
  • There's an old saying my mama taught me, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Its a good one some people should remember.
    And you know what, I would rather be nice and caring to someone who doesn't need it, than a bitch to someone who does.
    IF this were to be fake, well, no skin off my nose. And if it isn't, then I've given support to someone who needs it.
    This doesn't affect you, nor does our caring about her.
  • edited December 2012
    @babyluv11, are you serious right now? Please tell me you're not. A "break" is the same thing as a "fracture" in medical terminology. Please do some research, once again, before you make uninformed accusations.

"While many people believe that a fracture is a "hairline break," or a certain type of broken bone, this is not true. A fracture and a broken bone are the same thing!

Both of these words mean that the normal bone architecture has been disrupted. This does not imply a certain type of treatment, but in general, bones heal best when immobilized. Therefore treatment often involves casting of the broken bone (or fracture) and may require surgery to fix the bone into place (see O.R.I.F.)"

There are many different types of fractures. One of them being a literal "break" of the bone. Such as protruding from skin or clean in half. Even then, it is medically called a fracture. Ex: open fracture.

Yes, you get braces, casts, surgery and immobilization for fractures. you are so, incredibly WRONG. Like I said before, before calling someone a liar, do your research. If you had done so, you wouldn't have made yourself look petty and classless.

It doesnt matter how small a spinal fracture is...you will get a brace. It's your SPINE. Lordie Lord Lord. I feel like I'm conversing with ten year old children

@mama_busy_bee, I did pee my pants. Probably from the pressure of my disk on a nerve or simply a coincidence. Loss of bladder control indicates cauda equina, in which I did not have.
  • edited December 2012
    @mommy_2 : "Only a sick individual would do stupid crap like this for attention and to have the spotlight on her, even if it is this sickening."

Attention. No more "attention" seeking than any other posts on here. It is called support. As for attention seeking...honey, i am an extremely pretty, intelligent, kind and sweet person with no tolerance for bullshit. I am ambitious and hold great integrity. I get PLENTY of attention in my life. :) I dont validate my existence around a pregnancy forum. Sure as hell don't make up complicated and unbelievable stories.

I am, however, very flattered that you all take so much time out of your day thinking about me. So much time to make statements like "fractures don't get casts or braces" and "if you had one lower functuoning kidney, youd be on dialysis." Smh. Please take the time you spend focusing on my life and redirect it to a few textbooks. Education is important, Loves.
This discussion has been closed.