extreme morning sickness *update-pics at bottom*

Comments

• No need to prove anything to these ladies. They will always find something wrong.

If you don't believe her story...don't read her threads and don't comment.

Some people just go looking to start drama.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm not offending no one I asked a question that's all!!
  • @captivated yeah you're pretty but crazy mf' s like crave that extra attention. U ARE LYING! PLAIN AND SIMPLE. U LOST ALL OF THAT BLOOD.. HAD A SUPER HIGH FEVER WHICH PROBABLY WAS THREATING S SEIZURE.. GOING THROUGH ALLLLLL OF THAT PAIN, BUT YET, STILL HAD PLENTY OF ENERGY TO POST THE PLAY BY PLAY AS IT WAS HAPPENING AND POST PICS AND GOOGLE "PROOF". U ON A PLANE TODAY HAVING GONE THROUGH THIS CRAP A COUPLE HOURS AGOS. SMH! And I did feel sorry for the ladies believing your ass but now I dnt because I see u have them wrapped around your finger. @homebirthadvocate we dnt have to be banned for stating a difference of opinion or just saying how we feel. She is in no way getting bullied, we are just tired of the bull.
  • Here you go ladies. Now knock it off with all this "fake" and "lying" bullsh*t.

IMAG2033-IMAG2043
    Left is the ultrasound done at Planned Parenthood for my consultation. Picture on the right is from last night in the Emergency room. Date is on the bracelet.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

IMAG2061, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

IMAG2058, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    The script order on the bag they came in (for the medical abortion).

IMAG2059, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Hospital/post-op discharge paperwork with rx

The infamous "fake" prescription bottle. Negative. This is how they are given at Planned Parenthood. They are sent from the pharmacy the clinic uses and then given to their patients for procedures. Their label is then put on the bottle. Here is a google image of the same rx with same double label:
    Photobucket

Just a small amount of the blood on my hospital room floor.

Asked the tech if I could take a picture of her and explained the idiotic situation from ladies last night. Yes, I felt perfectly fine "documenting" all of this...I was given a lot of pain meds and didn't feel too bad at all :)

Post op nursing note. Time in is the time I entered recovery from surgery.

Post op note on the hospital table in recovery to show it isn't forged.

Me in recovery. Swollen from crying- had a rough time waking up from anesthesia.
  • Here you go ladies. Now knock it off with all this "fake" and "lying" bullsh*t.

IMAG2033-IMAG2043
    Left is the ultrasound done at Planned Parenthood for my consultation. Picture on the right is from last night in the Emergency room. Date is on the bracelet.

IMAG2061, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

IMAG2058, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    The script order on the bag they came in (for the medical abortion).

IMAG2059, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Hospital/post-op discharge paperwork with rx

The infamous "fake" prescription bottle. Negative. This is how they are given at Planned Parenthood. They are sent from the pharmacy the clinic uses and then given to their patients for procedures. Their label is then put on the bottle. Here is a google image of the same rx with same double label:
    Photobucket

Just a small amount of the blood on my hospital room floor.

Asked the tech if I could take a picture of her and explained the idiotic situation from ladies last night. Yes, I felt perfectly fine "documenting" all of this...I was given a lot of pain meds and didn't feel too bad at all :)

Post op nursing note. Time in is the time I entered recovery from surgery.

Post op note on the hospital table in recovery to show it isn't forged.

Me in recovery. Swollen from crying- had a rough time waking up from anesthesia.
  • edited December 2012
    Double Post
  • edited December 2012
    Double post

• Are we serious right now...ashley, you have much more important things to deal with then this unnecessary drama...forget them and worry about you...this is the most immature thing i have ever seen. Live your life for you, these people arent worth your time. Recover quick and prayers go out to you....you dont owe anyone of us a damn thing, especially not picture proof...this makes me sick.
  • @homebirthadvocate, I love it! I got it from walmart. Or target. Can't remember. But that's just a lie. I made that up for attention. No, you know what? That table cloth isn't even REAL!!! I photoshopped it in!!
  • edited December 2012
    DOUBLE POST AGAIN! LORD! Why is it doing that!
  • You guys made me chuckle with the tablecloth thing. Hope you're feeling better love!
  • @coltensmamma, I am home and in bed. Not going to let idiots try to make me out as a liar. I'd let it go if they weren't so mind-numbingly stupid. I have proven my point. That is all.
  • edited December 2012
    ::taps foot and looks around:: Ironic that these girls have nothing to say. Let me just predict how it will go from here. I'm a mind reader.

1. Silence ::crickets:: Trolls sauntered back to their caves.
    2. Diversion- totally avoid the pictures, paperwork and solid facts in front of them and pick apart something else. "well, you're disgusting for having an abortion" "What a horrible person" "what about the cancer, back, kidney or ectopic months ago? THOSE are LIES!" all while conveniently avoiding the issue that they were wrong, (despite the fact that paperwork and pics were posted in regards to those as well. Even my surgical report.) Oh, so very wrong about me being "fake".
    OR 3. "Well, you're a nurse. You forged the paperwork. Snuck into the hospital to pose it on a table. Changed into a gown and slapped yourself repeatedly in the face to make it swollen. Inserted your own IV. Had a friend do your sonogram. Poured pig's blood on the floor. Made your own medication bottles, printed off instructions online. Mysteriously got ahold of a rhogam shot card and forged that too. AND wrote your own prescription. You're a LIAR! FAKE FAKE LIAR!"

;)
  • I would like to point something out. I have had a kidney functioning at 47%the off an on since 18 thanks to two surgeries and scarring from stones/infection. I go to a uroligist once a uear for checkups. Also, I hemorrhaged and lost over 3 liters of blood (in my medical chart) 2 weeks after giving birth, and was on my phone texting my family that I was alive after stabilized. ALSO, after my son, I stood up and blood covered the floor. It happens. I'm defending/promoting no one, I simply wanted to point out that Shit DOES in fact happen the way it's told :) Just saying.
  • edited December 2012
    Get ur fucking hysterectomy so u wont continue to get pregnant. U wanted to keep the baby u got preggo with a few weeks ago n want to abort this one. U go planned parenthood for everything else they should've given u birth control a long time ago. And the er should report ur ass for being s narcotics seeker. Since u did admit to being "addicted" to them. Oh I forgot u said the hospitals do think ur a drug seeker, that's why u have to drive to different ones @captivated smh! You're silly. Lol
  • edited December 2012
    @MrsStanley_x2, precisely. My kidney is from the same (educated MD guess) kidney infections and repeated stones.

Being in loads of pain does not prevent one from updating...have you not been on Pregly for two years? How many women updated everry 30 min during labor and then make facebook posts 5 minutes after giving birth? They must be fake. Ahh, that's it.

And two, my posts were much shorter as the pain got progressively worse, but updating here was very helpful to distract me from the pain and keep my mind off of the situation. We all have different ways of coping.
  • You guys are stupid always making her out to be a liar. She wouldn't post on fb she was getting this done knowing her family and friends could see if she was lying. Shit I guess I'm not in the hospital either Ashley lol
  • Sounds like ignoring the facts to me....ignorant
  • Oh@ captivated u did say one of ur kidneys were functioning at 40% and that the other wad no good either.. and just like that a few days later u were perfectly healthy. As for pics anybody can come up with that. Only person I kno who can get pregnant seem like damn near every month. Have a failed dnc and still be preggo. Get preggo again and loses that baby because a random guy punched u and preggo again soon after. All of thiswith one horribly scarred functioning tube,and endometriosis/cancer. U two are some fertile ppl. God reallllyyyy wants u to be preggo. Wow! Smh!
  • Get ur fucking hysterectomy so u wont continue to get pregnant.
    No thank you. I would prefer homeopathic options during such an early stage as compared to a majorly invasive surgery that causes many health issues down the road. But I AM getting the essure in two weeks! I'll be sure to send you a video so you can sleep with it at night and pick it apart to find out if it's fake or not.

U wanted to keep the baby u got preggo with a few weeks ago n want to abort this one.
    GASP. Really? When did I say that I didn't want to have the baby? I sat for weeks thinking about my options. It's called CHANGING your mind. Ever heard of it? Never done it? Doubt it. Circumstances were much different this time.

U go planned parenthood for everything else they should've given u birth control a long time ago.
    ::yawn:: I was on birth control. And what is "everything else"? I've been to PP fewer times than I can count on one hand in the last three years. For pregnancy tests and once for BC.

And the er should report ur ass for being s narcotics seeker. Since u did admit to being "addicted" to them.
    LOL. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Did you read my above "prediction"? How DEAD ON was I?!

:-D
    The I-lost-the-argument-to-fact-and-reason-so-let-me-resort-to-name-calling-tactics-and-anything-else-to-distract-the-fact-that-I-was-made-to-look-like-an-idiot argument. I win.
  • @homebirthadvocate she doesn't want more kids anyway and its best thing for her health seeing she has uterine cancer..who wantd to keep going through heartbreak after heartbreak.. shes at least 5 failed pregnancies in the last few months.. and is never sad about them only happy, for a lack if bettef words, that she lost it. So, why not get a hysterectomy?
This discussion has been closed.