extreme morning sickness *update-pics at bottom*

Comments

• @captivated seriously, are u kidding me! U absolutely admitted to being addicted to narcotics, but was also breastfeeding. U are so full of it! Confessed on another group.
  • edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited December 2012
    @mommy_2

Oh@ captivated u did say one of ur kidneys were functioning at 40% and that the other wad no good either
    Uhmm, no.

.. and just like that a few days later u were perfectly healthy.
    You live a normal and "healthy" life with a low functioning kidney. Once again, for the millionth time, either LISTEN or do some research.

As for pics anybody can come up with that.
    Really? Do tell how I forged official discharge documentation and faked a hospital picture with my wristband containing my name and date of admission. It's insane to even question that one.

Only person I kno who can get pregnant seem like damn near every month.
    Yes. It's called being fertile. When a woman is fertile, she tends to get pregnant...yanow, because that's what eggs and sperm do when one is fertile.

Have a failed dnc and still be preggo.
    Yep. Bicornuate uterus. Do I need to define that one for you again?

Get preggo again and loses that baby because a random guy punched u
    No man punched me. Your "facts" are incorrect. Try again.

and preggo again soon after.
    Yep. It's called sex. Try it sometime.

All of thiswith one horribly scarred functioning tube
    Many medical professionals and studies show that having one tube and ovary has little to no effect on your fertility. Obviously the case for me. Research. It's good for you.

,and endometriosis/cancer.
    They aren't the same thing.

U two are some fertile ppl.
    Way to state the obvious!

God reallllyyyy wants u to be preggo.
    Shame, I don't believe in god. That's a nice fantasy though.

So, why not get a hysterectomy?
    How many times do I need to go over this one again? I can't help that you cannot read nor retain these things
  • This is insane. Where the hell is everyone's Christmas spirit?
  • @Moderator...how long are we going to let her get barrated...time to shut it down
  • Why is this still open?! @modetator

Ashley, I hope you feel better hun!

To the drama filled women...GET A GRIP...or GET A LIFE!
  • Can I mention again, my prediction above?
    Let's digress for a moment:
    "Ironic that these girls have nothing to say. Let me just predict how it will go from here. I'm a mind reader.

1. Silence ::crickets:: Trolls sauntered back to their caves.
    2. Diversion- totally avoid the pictures, paperwork and solid facts in front of them and pick apart something else. "well, you're disgusting for having an abortion" "What a horrible person" "what about the cancer, back, kidney or ectopic months ago? THOSE are LIES!" all while conveniently avoiding the issue that they were wrong, (despite the fact that paperwork and pics were posted in regards to those as well. Even my surgical report.) Oh, so very wrong about me being "fake".
    OR 3. "Well, you're a nurse. You forged the paperwork. Snuck into the hospital to pose it on a table. Changed into a gown and slapped yourself repeatedly in the face to make it swollen. Inserted your own IV. Had a friend do your sonogram. Poured pig's blood on the floor. Made your own medication bottles, printed off instructions online. Mysteriously got ahold of a rhogam shot card and forged that too. AND wrote your own prescription. You're a LIAR! FAKE FAKE LIAR!" "

Address nothing that proved you incredibly wrong and unintelligent, now let's attack her fertility and many pregnancies. You're repeating the same things, over, and over, and ovverrr again. I don't disagree. I was irresponsible and should have known after the first couple times that contraception was obviously not a viable or effective route for me. So what's your point again? Other than trying to divert the topic in an effort to avoid people realizing how dumb your points (and I use that loosely) were?
  • edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommy_2 @juliansmommy

shes at least 5 failed pregnancies in the last few months
    No, not five. Close though.

.. and is never sad about them only happy
    Very incorrect. It is called being strong and moving on.

So, why not get a hysterectomy?
    Annnd again. I've already explained this numerous times. And to add, hysterectomies are NOT a form of birth control. They are NOT performed for family planning. Research is your friend!
  • @mommy_2
    seriously, are u kidding me! U absolutely admitted to being addicted to narcotics, but was also breastfeeding. U are so full of it! Confessed on another group.
    I am not breastfeeding.
  • I understand the mod can't be on 24-7 but this is why I have always said there needs to be more than one...that way someone will be around...these girls that are ridiculing need to be banned! PERIOD!
  • They will be banned @ashley_smashley. No worries. 8-> ::pops more popcorn::
  • Maybe moderator agrees with me?! Lmao! Silly rabbits.. hahah Ashley you're crazy hun and I'm gonna let u continue to beg for attention or support as u call it. Im calling it, next month she will be preggo becuz something went horribly wrong with the essure.y, because she's Murphy's law hahaha . Lol. Good day ladies! Maybe next her next pregnancy u guys will question. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Another thing idgaf about being banned I logged on last night for the first time in over a year last night just to blast ur ass because im not on HOH and couldn't do it there, otherwise I would have .
  • Wow get out of here mommy_2
  • Ashely I hope your feeling better. An injoying the show they are createing. Good luck hun.

N yes before they start in in me for this I know I can't spell. No need to point it out
  • No need to explain yourself to me. This is the internet we are entitled to our opinions. I may not agree w everything @mommy_2 said but I do have my doubts about previous posts. But that's jmo there's no need to get into details.
  • edited December 2012
    That just proves my point on how crappy your life must be @mommy_2. Which means you are PMing or receiving screenshots of me. I'm extremely flattered to have someone who cares so deeply about me through the internet! Golly gee whiz! I'm so freaking special!!! I hope you prefer a landing strip, because it's going to be right on your nose soon with how close you desire to be to me! :X

...just don't mind the blood. It'll wash off. We all need to get our redwings at some point!
  • edited December 2012
    I havent posted in a looong time but let me just say this. I sat with phone in hand for hours last night as she started going through this. I was there for her and if i thought for one second that it was bullshit, i wouldnt have wasted my time. Im sure most women in here know people who have a ton of medical problems. Ashley just happens to be one of those unlucky people, so instead of bashing the girl right before christmas, maybe you should leave her alone. She shouldnt have to be taking pictures of herself while in the ER to prove to you ladies that things are real. If you dont believe her, pass her posts, otherwise...she's here for support. So SUPPORT, or leave her alone. You guys are heartless. These people seriously needed banned for bashing a women in pain, physically & emotionally @moderator
  • No way HBA! I want her to be my BFF!
  • I'll be everybody's bff! Hahaha!!! :)
  • Yeah! Lets wrassle!! ::spits::
This discussion has been closed.