extreme morning sickness *update-pics at bottom*

1235»

Comments

• All u doubters shut up and go donate ur money to the "truth tellers" like Octavia....hmmm :-j
  • Thanks @davidnaadynsmama, you're a sweetheart and I appreciate all the talks. These women seem to consistently forget that I use my personal facebook. I only have one. This has all of my family and friends on it. They are all pretty aware of almost everything that is and has been going on with me. I would never be so dumb to make up shit, and then make up shit on my facebook as well. When these are the people that TAKE me to the hospital, sit in the room when they triage me and go over my health history, there when I get results. There when I have surgery. And yes, THERE to slap me in the side of my head for becoming pregnant..."AGAIN"!!!
  • Everything she said to me matches perfectly with what she posted here. Its pretty sad that she has to give evidence to receive support from some ladies. Makes me sick
  • Yea, no doubt about the person commented on above. I called bs on that too but would never bash someone for it
  • @captivated you're welcome hun. I fell asleep last night before you went to the ER (and yes haters, that timeframe matched too) and i was disgusted to wake up and see you being treated like this. Smdh. Some people are cruel...but i love you :D
  • I'm disgusted. Grown women want to act like children, causing drama. Totally unnecessary! Grow up and move on
  • Yeah n they thought I was the only one on the fb forum that didn't believe her. I'm.like u guys donated over $300 to someone u never met n couldn't prove anything but Ashley who proves EVERYTHING is the liar? Ppl are B L I N D!!!
  • edited December 2012
    @lafiitz89 Yea i would never call her out..i just did what people should be doing in this case is they dont believe...and thats ignore. But i wasnt gonna donate money to, lets say a cause i didnt believe in. And no, i talked to 3 or 4 who felt the same way
  • Total christmas spirit here today, huh!? Sheesh!!!
  • I'm sure the moderator was part of the post :-D
  • Ashley and I may not get along, but I would never ever call someone a liar if I couldn't prove it (even if I could, it really isn't my business). Especially about health issues. Internet bullying at its best. Why not just silently pray for her? If you think she's lying, pray that she's forgiven, if you believe her (which I do, for the record), pray she heals? Seems much more simple to have faith than to degrade her.
  • @Fate very well said!
  • Thank you @fate. That was extremely mature and I appreciate it. You can reallllly irk me, but I think we clash because we are both strong, intelligent and outspoken women. I can't really say anything bad about you...just that you frustrate and maybe....intimidate me at times... ;) but hey, I'm honest.

And I have never asked or accepted money from you guys. One very nice mama sent my kids some clothing. Once. If I was going to make sh*t up, you bet your behind that I would milk it. I'm too intelligent NOT to and it is SO easy to scam some women on here...I've seen girls do it over and over again. I'm not talking about Octavia because I dont know if it is untrue and to say so would have no solidity behind it. I trust everyone until they give me a reason not to. But its just not ME. Th'ats why i only lasted a few weeks waitressing in a gentemens club...I couldnt "hustle" and play men for money. thats degrading to myself for one, and two, it is wrong in my book.

The munchausens comment made me laugh. Munchausens is someone who makes up or causes their own medical illness for attention. Never done that. I have well documented medical history...hell, i get almost 1k a month in veteran's disability for it. Dont know what other proof these women want...no wait. they don't want it. At least the intelligent ones can see reality.
  • And like fate said, I would never call someone a liar unless I have solid proof. No one has even remotely accomplished that for me... Because it doesn't exist. It is cruel and exhibits the extreme lack of quality and character of these girls. No respect for themselves or others.
  • All I have to say is I agree with @fate for some strange reason I feel like u might not be fond of me and was mean couple of times. But I'm not there with you neither do I think anyone in their right mind would go out of their way to lie to bunch strangers your probably never going to meet. Soo I wanted to say I'm sorry your being called lier I do not think u deserve that. It doesn't matter what my opinion is about the baby situation that's done is done. I do hope your feeling little better. And other then that I want to thank everyone that has been here for me for anything I have needed support with. I know I really appreciate it and if we could all come back together and enjoy the rest of the holidays and get some Christmas spirit on here. God bless and marry Christmas!
  • @Captivated. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
  • @mommy_2 a question...if your not in hoh, where are you getting this info about her being an addict? You said from a fb group but she's only in hoh.
  • @mommy_2 now that she's posted PROOF making you look like an ass when you insisted she's a liar you have nothing left but to judge her for her life decisions that have nothing to do WITH YOU! GTFO of here with that bullshit! You and everyone LIKE YOU are nothing but a bunch of whiney ass bitches that have NOTHING better to do than pick apart other people's lives for you own fucking entertainment. Go play in traffic you sick fucks!
  • Aww. I got rather bored with mommy_2. Like I said previously, I need mental stimulation when debating children. She does all my work for me by making herself look purely idiotic and unintelligent. Leaves no fun left for me! I actually feel like my IQ dropped by a few points by entertaining her pointless babble. ;)
  • edited December 2012
    -sighs- this people have me with my mouth still opened in shock to their ignorance. Hun I hope you are feeling better , I support the decision you have made since is the best option in your condition , I love the fact that you didn't let the dumb comments bother you . :X
  • @Janet_2012, thanks sweetie. Some people just refuse to see reason and fact. Thinking and speaking with your emotions instead is ineffective with me. When one loses their footing and resorts to personal insults, it makes me laugh. So predictable.
  • edited December 2012
    LaVetrice . Scary that I dont think I have exchanged more than a few sentences with her (mommy_2). Holy stalker, batman! Creepy!
  • The offending parties have been banned. Now is a good time to begin a support thread or to let the topic go.
This discussion has been closed.