y always run to the dr.

13»

Comments

• Yeah @homebirthadvocate it's pretty exhausting...

People like that only bash things they know nothing about. That's why I just smile and nod.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashely_smashley its funny because you seem to put your "input" into everything so that must mean you're a genius!
  • Yep yep your right! A genius!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • id just like to say I formula fed...used disposable diapers and dont use everything organic but i also like to try natural remedies before i have to use anything she might not need....obviously as a mother i think you lnow when your child needs to be seen and somme of us ladies dont think it should be for everything
  • @erkiehadagirl that's not the point, we didn't say take him in for ANYTHING. An infection is an infection and shouldn't be taken like its just some sniffles. We are just the only ones looking like "jerks" because we are the only ones who want to speak our minds.
  • Idk maybe I'm a bad mom but when my daughter has high fever I took her to urgent care who said she had a reddened ear drum and prescribed antibiotics, when she wouldn't take them I took her to her regular Dr who said just wait it out, that's when I started the garlic oil per home birth advocates advice and now unless I see something really wrong we stay away from the Dr
  • I stay away from dr's too unless it's something serious. I've had ear infections that didn't respond to 3 rounds of different antibiotics, but the antibiotics tore up the rest of my body. I agree with hba, captivated & ashley_smashley about that.

Plus you don't want to expose your kids to all the illnesses & germs at the dr's office if they've already been seen.

We're going through a stomach virus here at our house & some might think it's mean, but once the symptoms show up I only let my kids have clear liquid for 24 hours then the brat diet the next day. They get better in a day.....my teens & hubby eat what they feel like & were sick for a week!
  • @excitedforoctober- maybe we're from another planet.lol
  • Lol I love the drama u girls post! It really gives my husband and I a good laugh after a long day. Thanks for the laugh!!
  • @roxy, you're doing great! And very correct about the Tylenol. It is actually a very dangerous and harmful drug, even in prescribed amounts. Along with Motrin. If you're able to avoid using it and treating baby with more natural remedies, the better! Tylenol is almost never necessary. Almost* being the key word.
This discussion has been closed.