no heartbeat?

2»

Comments

• High risk Dr says I'm measuring at 6w2d with no cardiac activity he said he wants to wait in more week to confirm said there has been some instances were he sees one in the 7th week and not 6 but not normaly
  • Keep us posted hope all is well.
  • @happy2b. I'm praying for you that everything works out. Pm me if you need anything.
  • Prayers to you and baby! Hang in there girl:) everything will be fine have faith!:)
  • I'm trying to have as much faith as possible...I've never prayed so hard...thanks ladies
  • Wen I had my us at six weeks, I didnt hear heartbeat also. I didnt even get to dee the flickering but my husband said he saw it. Baby was small. But I jus had an us at ten weeks n baby got so much bigger n finally heard the heartbeat. Was amazing.... Sometimes its too early to tell. But best of wishes to u
  • I hope all is well @happy2b. Just stay relaxed and as stress-free as possible. :) Keep us updated....
  • Thanks I'm trying to I will
  • I'm so sorry to hear what has happened to your baby jenny1973 :-( It's happened to me before so I know how you feel. I hope you hear some good news soon happy2b.
  • I had 2 missed mc's last year. It is very hard and I'm sorry for everyone who went thru or is going thru it. I would have to say if ur not bleeding or cramping its prolly just to early. I'm praying for you. I'm pregnant for the third time after mc but until something goes wrong be happy
  • I know exactly what you're going through and I'm so sorry. The waiting is torture. I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks with my last pregnancy and they found an amniotic sac and yolk sac but no fetal pole or cardiac activity. I was sure of my dates and the ultrasound tech thought maybe I was a couple weeks off but I knew I wasn't. A week later I got another one and it showed the sac had grown but still no fetus or heartbeat. I was told it was a blighted ovum and I had a d&c at ten weeks. :( It was just awful and the waiting between ultrasounds was absolute torture. I wish I had a better outcome to tell you, I'm sorry. :( But I saw many stories online about women who saw the heartbeat a week after the initial visit. Keep praying.
  • I'm sorry to hear about your loss...he keeps saying the dates r off but I already had an u/s at 4w6d and they saw the sac and fetal pole so my dates can't b that much off maybe a few days but not 2 weeks ...so I mean I know whats going to happen ..but I do have a lil bit of hope and have been praying for some kind of lil miracle ...but the facts don't lie and I don't wanna get my hopes up just to be put down
  • Wen I had my us at six weeks, I didnt hear heartbeat also. I didnt even get to dee the flickering but my husband said he saw it. Baby was small. But I jus had an us at ten weeks n baby got so much bigger n finally heard the heartbeat. Was amazing.... Sometimes its too early to tell. But best of wishes to u
  • Started discharging this am...thanks for the prayers and support that ladies I appreciate it a lot
  • I didn't hear a heart beat at 11weeks
  • Ive had a miscarriage and even though I was only a couple of weeks it was horrible. Went to the doc she said everything was fine and started miscarrying the next day. Now I am 5 and a half weeks prego with my third. Don't see the dr till the 31st....I wish the best for u no matter what.