Still breastfeeding? Roll Call!!!

Comments

• OMG!!!! Y'all are just making me so happy! @cant_wait93, excellent! I hope you're enjoying those early days the way I did! @willothewisp, I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to keep it going. Good luck on forming your group. @ynvtish, I KNEW my name twin would be on the list lol! Vicki's a tiny girl too, so I think I can get away with it for ages BWAHAHAHAHA!!! @fate, starting all over, YAAAAYYYY! Big, big BIIIIG hand to @mommy2ari =D> I'm speechless! @tashalou, I'm dreading my last day. But you did a phenomenal job! @mrs4c, well of course LOL! @waasae, I'm back to work and still nursing on demand too LOL. @blushing_mommy, @brodysmamma, yay for grazers lol! @sjmomof3, you go girl, you're a pro aren't you LOL! @mommyx5, happy birthday to your baby and well done mom! @bahamamama4828, @littlefae, @mommyfor3, I'm trying to get in the 12 month + club with y'all LOL. @trixiesmom8, @jnlelrod, Vicki's 1st bday is 11/4! We'll be joining the 12 month club together! Yay for November babies! @captivated @math_mommy, WOW! Y'all inspire me to just keep on going!!!! Let's give a hand and hear it for the BOOBIE TEAM (I've been watching too much Little Einsteins LOL) =D> \:D/
  • 6 weeks Tuesday with some help from my midwife. Im on reglan to help with my supply
  • not as long as all you ladies but I been bf for 3 months
  • I am ! Jovani just turned one on the 5th (:
  • @tryinghard19 not to hijack this thread lol....how has the reglan been for you. I needed it with my last and chickened out taking it after i read some peoples reaction to it...do you feel like it helped you? Any adverse reaction? Just wondering incase I have to look at trying it with this baby??
  • @coltensmamma i really like it. She seems to be able to finally get full with just boob.
  • We still are and little man will be 17 months on the 10th. :)
  • still going here malakai turn one Oct 25 now I wish it was eazy to stop lol
  • You are all so awesome! I wish I could bf...i decided to get a stupid breast reduction in my early 20's & ruined it for myself. If only I had known. :(
  • Here I'm proud of myself levi is 5 months today and in still breastfeeding, also pumping for bottles at work/daycare and so daddy and family can feed him too. I plan to go as long as possible up to one year. Then go to whole milk. All the power to you doing it over a year, but that's just not for me! I don't want him to lift my short up himself to feed, not for me! I say this now who knows it could change! I just hope he doesn't bite when he gets teeth! It's irritating enough when he chews on new every once and awhile!
  • edited November 2012
    @LeviLuv8 lol when I bath with my 1 yr old he will bend twist and turn to catch a boob. Always tries to pull them out at the bank, grocery store.
    A couple of days ago we got out of the tub I bent over to dry his hair and he caught my nipple. So yeah he will be trying to help himself around 1.
  • @char ok then I will be quitting before 1 lol
  • Lol it is the most precious thing when you know that only you can give ur baby something they will bend over backwards to get (literally). @LeviLuv8
    No debating because I don't mean this in a bad way. That feeling is something ur baby will never give you over a bottle of formula. I have done both for the last 4 months and he will take a boob over similac everytime.

My little man is very big and healthy tho.
  • We r happily still nursing at 15 months old. My cousin and I have babies exactly a month apart and she formula fed hers. They both are physically, mentally, and developmentally at different stages. My daughter is ahead mentally and developmentally which Gma says is because of breastfeeding. Also my cousins DD is 12 pounds heavier than my DD. Gma says that is because of formula. Not trying to cause an argument, just telling u all what my Gma says about them. My cousin told me yesterday she wishes she had nursed her DD. ;)
  • Me! Ayssa is now 15 months old and I still Breastfeed.
  • Three months breastfeeding. I feed Jackson and after he is done he gets an ounce of formula since his doctor was concerned about his weight gain. He has now put on three pounds in three months so I am going to slowly back off the formula a little. He is for sure hitting his milestones and is a very happy boy, just petite!
  • Exclusively for 11months on the 17th!
  • About 4 1/2 months and wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Just hit 7 weeks on Tuesday and she is finally on just breastmilk. :-)
  • As of November 4, I've made it an entire year exclusively breastfeeding! Yay! And we're still going strong :X
  • Baby boy will be 15m on the 15th and we still breastfeed :) Though I have thought about weaning him. But never serious enough to do it
  • still going here 15 months my son is and I'm ready to be done but still going
  • Still breastfeeding my 10 month old and I am 5 months pregnant with our 4th and last child.
  • I thought we were done a few weeks ago because Mari had made it an entire week w/o nursing. But, she has woken up from nap and or mornings wanting to nurse a few times this week...oh yeah, she is almost 23 months.
  • Despite our inconsistent nursing, I can still pump 4 oz at a time from my small b-cup boobs...so phooey to anyone that says breast size matters!!!
  • I made it till 16m! She still gets bm in her oatmeal every morning and will until my freezer stash is no longer. I am very happy I made it that far and I do not and did not feel guilty in stopping.

@math_mommy that is awesome! I never believed the breast size thing either, but I've always had d cups.
    @roxy are you serious about stopping? Have you found an alternative for him to drink? If I remember right we were having similar issues of not drinking milk out of a sippy, right?
  • I breast fed my son till he was 15 months he's 19 months now :) kinda wish I would have continued but I'm happy I made it that long
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oh yea serious but for some reason I'm still going lol he drink water and I berly started giving him apply juice I try the soy milk but he's not a fan @trixiesmom8