wat is this pain (TMI)

2»

Comments

• idk girls @jules @captivated @wilsomom @roxy this cycle has to be one of my weirdest.. i thought i had started lol im just spotting like this brown pink kinda looks like "flesh" only when i use the restroom. SO i had to check my cervix i know i bit gross BUT-- its beyond soft and it feels LONG??? wth?? like width wise long its hard to explain it..like dialation? idk how to explain it is this normal??
  • can the monistat delay my period??
  • Well if it's soft and low I guess it's just regular af. But keep an eye on it.
  • Gosh I don't know. That's so weird. Maybe give your dr a call & talk to a nurse or something. Maybe the infection is messing everything up. :/
  • 2 days late-- the spotting stoped no real flow came-- this has never happend to me.. ill wait it out all day today and est tomorrow morning again.. my breast are still sore
  • Good luck! :)
  • Good luck! Let us know what happens. I finally started last night I knew I wasn't pregnant since I tested so I was annoyed that it was soo late. But af finally here. Now I can focus on moving and see what happens next cycle
  • OMG I hope ur prego
  • @jules I'm sorry :( I was 10 days late a few cycles ago & it was so annoying. This will give you time to settle into your new house without pregnancy symptoms at least.
  • @jules aww man-- im sorry but yes lets focus on the next month.
    as for myself-- the spotting stopped. now im starteing to get UTI!!!! wth??? aghhhhhh weird weird month..i tested again BFN but of course i had only help my pee for like hr... my boobs are more sore which they ususally fae when AF arrives; I guess re test Sunday
  • @wilsomom thank you. I think your right and I keep telling myself same maybe this is just Gods plan. Plus my insurance will be changing and new one isn't effective until June 1St.
    @Val thanks. I hope things works out for you although sounds like weird cycle like mine to me but I'm Keeling my fingers crossed for you!
  • Keeping my fingers crossed for you @Val.