Ultrasound! *great news!*

edited March 2013 in Pregnant
Is tomorrow at 0800! Checking for a heartbeat this time and extremely nervous. Though with all of the throwing up, I'm sure everything is going normally. Also will be talking about getting set up with a zofran pump, so wish me luck!

Comments

• Good luck !
  • I hope everything is good!! Please update us as soon as you can.
  • Sending positive thoughts!
  • Thanks ladies!
  • I'm sure you'll have an amazing ultrasound and everything will turn out great! Also hope you can get the pump set up. I hate it when people dont take you seriously with how bad morning sickness can be. After I have this child I will seriously have to think about having another..... With both pregnancies my morning sickness NEVER went away!
  • Good luck I hope they can help u with the sickness as well morning sickness all the time sounds like hell.
  • edited March 2013
    Oh god @kkj09, i cannot imagine. I have hyperemesis gravidarum, so it is like morning sickness on steroids.

@Jules, thanks!

In the car riding with the hubs to work so I can take the truck back to go to my appointment. I'll probably be about 30-45 min early, but my son and I will probably get some breakfast first. I'm not as nervous as I was. With all of my miscarriages I wouldn't have any pregnancy symptoms or they would fade/go away prior to the loss. My symptoms are full speed. Sore and full breasts, mood swings, cravings and frequent urination. This little monster that is sucking every ounce of strength and energy has to be growing. The Ob didn't sound positive last appointment. Pretty much expecting to find a loss. Would love to prove her wrong.
  • Gods luck sweetie! Praying for you. Lol as I did my heart started beating very hard. Maybe god showing me a sign that your lo will have a nice strong heart beat. Xx
  • good luck! will be thinking of you
  • good luck!! I hope you prove that OB wrong! :)
  • Good luck!!!!! %%-
  • Well this isn't going good. Traffic may cause me to miss my appt. Couldn't even get Jon to work because of it. Had to turn around and rush back the other way. We are 15 min away and my appt is in one min...
  • Well I'm here at 0818 so I think they will see me. They are really strict, ten min late and they cancel your appointment!
  • 7 weeks 3 days! Heartrate 149! Going to be seen by the infusion team for weekly infusions for sickness.

• Yay! So happy for you! That's exactly how far I was at my us. :)
  • Seeing if this one works.

• Thanks @wilsomom!! They didn't say my due date so I've gotta calculate.
  • That's awesome congrats !
  • whooohooo! congrats! so happy for you!
  • That's awesome man. Congrats!!
  • Thanks! This infusion thing at the hospital is just not going to work out for me. They want me to come in three times a week for the infusions. On top of that I have a weekly appointment elsewhere for my meds and will be seeing maternal fetal medicine (the high risk docs) every week for a little while. With no running vehicle of my own, mykids and Jon working, there's no way. I'll go a couple of tines and then demand a pump for home. It is simply unrealistic.
  • That's great new very happy for you! Those appointments sounds crazy hope they can figure out something that works better for I had a lot of appointment with my daughter being high risk but we all know in the end its all very worth it
  • yay! so glad for you!
  • Yey!!!!! Nice and strong. Told you lol. Hope ur feeling better. Just do what's most important n make sure the hospitals help you to work out a more realistic system. Xx
  • Yay! Congrats! :D