Pregnant with copper iud SAD UPDATE :(

2»

Comments

• Thank you all.
  • so sorry :'(
  • I'mso ssorry. You're both in my thoughts :(
  • I am so sorry sweetie. She is in my prayers xx
  • My condolences go out to you and her.
  • Thank you everyone. She just had a d&c this morning.
  • Those things sounds very painful I hope she can get some rest which isn't easy with lo around..she's the one who has baby right?
  • Yeah, she has the baby at her mother in laws for tonight then her husband & my mom will help her for a few days. My mom lives 5 minutes from her & I'm a little over an hour. :( @jules
  • That's good poor thing did they ever figure out what happened with the iud?
  • No they still didn't find it, so they're assuming It fell out.
  • Oh well I sure hope it did I wish there was something they could do other then look their best to make sure. Cause what if she gets pregnant again and stupid thing is stuck somewhere? I know they know this stuff I obviously don't but that's what I would be asking. For now she has plenty to deal with though..
  • @jules I think they can do a cat scan. She was still asleep when the doctor came in & talked to her hubby, so since he doesn't know much about what the dr was saying she's gonna call Monday & ask the dr for sure if she didn't find it & what she should do. Because she's worried about that too, what if she gets pg again & the stupid thing is still in there? Now she can't decide what birth control to use bc she doesn't want anything hormonal, but doesn't want to go through this again either.
  • I see well hopefully they can help get out come Monday! I don't actually know the entire process she went to but if they have to put u under can't even imagine how horrible it would be. But I'm the same never wanted anything with hormones or have anything weird in my body for the fear of something like this. That's why I've never done birth control and never will. Until she finds something she gotta get to know her cycles and body well and have her hubby use protection and still pull out just to be safe. If they really don't want anymore. That's what I do so far so good and at some point my hubby is getting fixed once we both know where done for sure.
  • Just wondering if they ever found the iud and what she decided as far as birth control.
  • @adding1more They never found it so they said her body probably expelled it at some point & she just didn't know. She was gonna try the nuva ring, but really didn't like the sound of it for some reason so just using condoms & spermicide for now. Thanks for asking!