Looking at a House Today NEVERMIND! Lol

2»

Comments

• We decided to cancel the house. The landlord was very wishy washy & we got the vibe that the house was in foreclosure so we didn't feel comfortable moving everyone with that insecurity. Oh well! We're still looking! :)
  • To be honest i thought it sounded strange an awesome house like that only $400 a month. Something had to be up. You'll find your dream house :) good luck.!
  • @MommyLovesSparkle Yeah, I guess like they say, if it's too good to be true then it probably is! And thanks! :)
  • If you need help sensing something about the next house I'd be happy to help you. I can sense ghosts and such. Not trying to freak you out lol but if you need me I'm here :) all you'd have to do is send me a few pics.
  • Everything happens for a reason. Keeping ur family in my prayers. Hopefully everything will work out the way u need it to.
  • Well always good to be safe then sorry keep your head up u will find something maybe it will be better then that one maybe not the price but other thing's you're looking for!
  • Zillow.com can tell you what houses are for sell and rent in your area. It can also tell you if a house is being foreclosed on.
  • Aww bummer :(
  • edited June 2013
    That really sucks I hate when people try and get over on others especially families that would have been awful if u went through with it! Good luck to u and your family I hope u guys find something legit and affordable with tons of space :-) ....anyone else creeped out about that sensing ghosts response Lol maybe just my hormones getting to me Lol it is 1am Lol almost turned my lamp on Lol hehehe
  • @Zekesmommy lol i didn't mean to creep anyone out I'm sorry. lol its not a super scary thing and I'm not totally into it but i mean if i can sense it wouldn't you want to know before you moved into a super scary house? Lol
  • @mommylovessparkle I think its pretty cool you can do that :)