when do the boobs get here?

I'm already 32 wks and I still haven't got the amazing racks everyone says they get when their pregnant...when do they get here lol

Comments

• Lol that's funny. I ALWAYS wanted nice, big boobs and now that I have them all I do is complain about them. Its soo funny. I'm only 18 weeks and already fit a size D. Big boobs=more money in the bra dept:)
  • Im 24 weeks and I've got nothin too lol. Mine are just a tad bigger than before I got pregnant. Im sure we will both get them eventually :)
  • LOL some people don't get anything untill their milk comes in. day or two after having baby. Others, like me, start getting them from the begining. But count it a blessing. I can't wear any cute lil maternity clothes, cuz my boobs are too huge and just bust out the top! They will come, and it will be after birth when you can wear cuter clothes and enjoy them!! lol
  • Well if you can still fit your bra be happy but if u say yes this bra is off then its time your back strech first and bigger comes a very end so there coming just wait
  • Lol yes they r this might sound lame but I'm a dd and spillin out of my bra what's the next size up?
  • @burkath a DDD or J. Im at the DD also. So tired of them. My man loves them though lol I was a J with my first. Only a DD with second. Scared what this one is going to be. I was never this big BEFORE my milk with either!! lol
  • Ladies...if I could share what I've got.. I would be happy to.:) I am 10wks and was a DD before. I am down to like 3 bras that I can still wear. If I could spread these out I would hehe.
  • ME TOO!! I have 2, bras I can wear. I refuse to buy more befor baby. Cuz then i'll just have to buy even more! sheesh. They should have a way by now that we can just suck um out and pass it around!! lol
  • Still in between an a cup and a b cup like before.
  • edited March 2011
    @kmose77 hehe don't I wish. That would be AWESOME.
  • A day or two after u deliver they will come...im still my original size. Its kinda crazy they just come over night basically. Hang in there...
  • With my daughter they came in a day or two after I delivered her. I went from an A to a large B. But after I started and was done breast feeding they went back down. I pretty Much lost them all together. I'm Barely an A now. But am now pregnant with our second at 11 weeks. They Are swollen a bit but not much else. I'm not breast feeding this time. So hopefully they stay.
  • It was like the day I missed my period, my breasts grew a cup size! I was a 36B before I got preggers. They were getting bigger every couple months, but finally stopped a few months ago, I wear a 36E now. I hope they don't get too much bigger after birth.....
  • If I could I'd chop one off. Theres plenty to go around. Hate big boobs. So hopefully min e disappear when I start to breast feed
  • I wish you could have mine! I'm usually a 34dd now I'm barely in half the cup of the bra.36 to big so I'm screwed unless I pay for boutique bras.
  • Omg.. I'm almost 21 weeks and I've gone from a 38b to a 40d already.. When I had my first I ended up a 44dd.. I'm worried as to how big they are goin to get this time..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @uncaffeinated_katie how would I know my size. I went to the store but they don't carry anything bigger then d
  • Ya, I'm up a band and cup size. My boss was taking picture of the kids playing dress up yesterday and caught me leaning sideways, with half my boob out of my shirt collar to say hello.
  • I got mine before I even knew I was prego! lol.. that's always my first clue that's like "hey you're pregnant!" Instead of the missed period. I'm up 2 band and a cupsize and still growing! I'm 17wks I don't even wanna see how big they get! I'm a small girl (5ft 100lbs pre-preg) they're hurting my back :(. My sis on the other hand never got her boobs! She's like "I hate you!" Lol I told her she could have em!
  • @mommyto1soontob2, I got mine from the Motherhood store, and it's an E. The lady there measured me, and everything.
  • I'm only 11 wks and I've went up a bra size within this month I was a 36 b now I'm a 36c ... its my first child n I was wondering if its possible not to get any milk??? I want to breast feed :/
  • edited March 2011
    This is my second and I never got boobs with pregnancy or milk. Upsettingly even though they never got impressive they were still ruined deflated messes after.
  • @New_Mommy2011, a good friend of mine had her son last summer and her milk just never came in. She tried breastfeeding for quite a while, and she just never really produced milk. I don't know how common that is, but it does happen.
  • Oohh ok Thnx ..I hope that doesn't happen to me,I have a long way to go I'm only 11wks but Thnx
  • Well all I can do is wait and see...I'm a full b and was hopeing I was could out a full c even d....