just had a miscarriage...feeling a lil down.

edited March 2011 in Trying to conceive
Just found out i miscarried at 3 wks..still hurt because it took me 3 years to conceive my baby.but i an not giving up.will try again very soon

Comments

• Thank you so much.because it really hurts. Especially not even knowing why it actually happened
  • That's so sad. I'm sorry to hear of this. Hopefully the next one won't take but a few months to conceive at the most. I wish you all the best.
  • Thank you guys...that's why I so love this club!!
  • I'm so sorry sweetheart. Hope ur blessed with another soon.
  • Yes we're hoping to soon too...is it true that when you have a miscarrige and you get pregnant behind it your baby can have a defect?
  • I am sorry to hear that!! It will happen again for u soon just keep the faith..
  • I have never heard of the birth defect thing. I hope not because I had a miscarriage almost 3months ago and I am 4weeks now!
  • I am so sorry to hear this. Hoping you get pregnant again soon. After I mc it took us 6 months, but it seemed like forever. It will happen again, stay positive :) Thinking of you
  • Sorry to hear that. My prayers goes out to you for at your time of loss. Don't give up just give your body time to heal. That's an old folk myth to scare you in to waiting or giveing your body time to heal, so I think. Take care sweetie!
  • Naw I'm hoping its not true.because I'm. Hoping to conceive again
  • @juicy143 so sorry to hear that!!! My prayers to you and the hubby!!! Keep your head up so you can be strong for your next bundle of joy!!! It will happen again soon!!!!
  • Awwwewww*tear*Thank You guyz!!!!
  • @juicy143 sorry about your loss, I know from personal experience its hard, but I don't think its true about birth defects. I had a mc before I had healthy full term 6lbs each twin boys so you shouldn't have anything to worry about. There are many causes of having a mc but most go unexplained. Just keep your head up and as they say things happen for a reason so best of luck to you with lots of baby dust ~****~****~****~
  • My prayers are with you! <3
  • I'm thinking of u. God bless x
  • sorry bout ur lost...i had a miscarage n i was a mouth i was down for a min im praying for u....
  • Thanks everyone..I think this app is the best thing that happen for women..thanks everyone it really shows there is always someone out here dealing with the same things
  • Sorry 4 ur loss ...now u know u r able to conceive so hopefully it will happen again for u fast good luck and I'm going to say a prayer 4 u....baby dust
  • Sorry for you loss! I know how it feels I just had a miscarrige last week and I know it feels horrible!! And about the birth defects I hope is not true bc I want to start trying as soon as my body is ready I really want another baby!! I was trying for 1 yearbut like they say things happened for a reason!!

Good luck!!
  • Thank yal
  • I'm so sorry sweetie! Hang in there! Best of luck to you!
  • I'm sorry to hear that :(, you know you can get pregnant now see keep up the hard work. Best of luck to ya :)
  • Same here I m/c on Tuesday and was confirmed yesterday I am devasted sick of loosing my babies now when can I ttc again ??
  • I'm so sorry to hear that, I had a miscarriage 2 months ago and I'm now 6 weeks pregnant. But yesterday I was loosing A LOT of blood and have to wait untill Monday to see if my baby is ok. I'm so scared I'm having another miscarriage. It can be a cruel world sometimes hun but they say things happen for a reason. Hang in there hun youl have another one very soon xxxxx
  • I'm so very sorry juicy143. I've had 2 in my life and the second wasn't any easier than the first. You will eventually have a healthy pregnancy though I'm sure. Good luck to you hon.