i got my positive test!!!

2»

Comments

• I think we are belly buddies my lmp is 12/9 congrats hun!! I got my bfp as well :)
  • @kenzie0713

And @Val how have you been doll??
  • @salasmommy congrats!!! How many littles do you have? When is your first appointment? My official first appointment is tomorrow morning!!!
  • Thank you! I have two, my oldest will be three on St. Patrick's Day and my youngest just turned one Nov 17. Hopefully this one is a babygirl :) my first appt is friday. I will be receiving an U/S
  • Congrats! Wow everyone is just having babies here and there lol. I'm kind of scared because I finally got my menstrual cycle after over 2 years of breastfeeding :-|
  • @salasmommy how did your scan go?
  • Thank you ladies!!
  • @kenzie0713 my insurance is being so difficult. Having to reapply and waiting is horrible. They told me it would take two more weeks when they said I was good to go. This is frustrating I want to see my LO! Im still on progesterone that he prescribed me though I had to pay out of pocket for it no biggie though since they reimburse you But as far as an u/s that is clearly out of the question $300 for a vaginal u/s i will just wait. My hubby says to go to the ER but i just say no lets wait. I will be 9 weeks when i get my 1st ultrasound :\ thats crazy
  • @salasMommy @kenzie0713 @luvmy5 hello ladies =) ive been good enjoying life. Always working-- still no baby =/ but its exciting to see some of you guys having more and more babies. its been over 4 yrs of ttc Im still not giving up tho. I hope you ladies are still on here when ever I do get my bfp =)