Where are the country girls?

Comments

• I live about 10 mims from there but I never go to the mall, well since ive been pregnant.. I get aggravated to easy now. Lol
  • I'm from Oklahoma and I'm county!!
  • @DarrelsWifey im having mine at Vanderbilt I cnt wait!! Gud luck hope u have a gud pregnancy!:))
  • @momof3 my whole family is from KY. Good majority (my dads side) is in either bardstown and lebanon/loretto. My momma and grandma live in louisville. My cousin Evelyn lives in loretto and is also pregnant. Shes 4 weeks ahead of me. Im 21 30weeks and 4days. Were havin a girl and my cousin is havin a boy. You dont happen to know any Thomas' Medley's or Miller's. Oh have you heard of restaurants called Hawks Place?
  • I am! Born in Virginia,live on a farm in oregon now. :)
  • Im from cali but im a country girl at heart :). Wish to one day move to the country < 3
  • I live in molino florida. Country as a turnip green.
  • Im from Louisiana. 30 years old and 23 weeks prego.
  • I am from Alabama. I'm 29 years old and I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. Don't know what this baby is going to be yet.
  • Congrats Ladies! Can't wait for our bundles of joy to get here!
  • I'm from missouri in a wee little town by Hannibal.. some would call me country since I was raised out doors in the sticks lol but idk if you are meaning a different type of country since your from Kentucky.. I've never met any one from Kentucky lol
  • edited March 2011
    louisiana born and raised but moved to ohio this summer.. so cold up here, i hate it! only in week 8 :) and i'm 18, turning 19 in august.
  • @kbg10 nope I just meant country at heart grew up in a little bitty town, etc. Kentucky isn't much, the home of bluegrass (which I don't even like) grew up on a farm riding 4 wheeler dirt bikes & go carts (homemade ones are so much fun) the town I grew up in when entering it literally says home to 2000 people & z few sour heads, can't get worse than that. My husband was born & raised in the city, when I started working I can't tell you how many people made fun of me...
  • Oh I forgot to add. I'm 18 will be 19 when peanut arrives in supposed to be the 27th but I think ill go way early and I'm only 11 weeks 6 days so idk what it is yet butttttttt I have an ultrasound the 23 rd. Ha shall be fun takin my little country bumpkin (fiance) to the city to my appointment lol he is so funny
  • @mommyofthree lol oh well yay I fit that category ha I grew up in places that didn't even have population signs cuz there was maybe 5 others besides us lol and then moved to Hannibal 17,000 people and hated it lol now I live with my fiance about 20 miles from there in a town with 650 people and out in the country and I absolutely love my 3 wheeler me and my fiance are building then I can just attach ny pole and down the gravel to the creek I go :) I love country life so peaceful and wonderful!!!!
  • @kbg10 Congrats sweetie I was a little bit younger than you when I had my first, I hope you get what you want!
    Yeah its funny taking our men out of their surroundings my husband hates going to my families for the holidays because its so muddy or there isn't anything around I took him down for a weekend when we first got together it drove him nuts because he couldn't get on the internet the nearest place to go was 20 minutes away & he didn't like the smell because well farm animals stink...lol...I always laugh on the inside.
  • @kbg10 me 2 I used to live next to a creek we would play in it all the time! sucks when we get a lot of water though it floods really bad!
  • I am from new york, a small town girl...I graduated with a total of 32 people in my class :p everybody either works on a farm or owns a farm...I wear my muck boots more than I wear my uggs...we live for Friday night bon fires....we party in barns...we probably have more seasonal roads than paved roads lol our boys aren't a dime a dozen its actually pretty easy to find a respectful boy who will treat ya right...and highschool sweet hearts are pretty common around here...I love it out here I wouldn't change it for the world :D
  • Lol I know its hilarious. But that's what makes our pregnancies easier knowing we can make them completely uncomfortable and nervous at any time :) and thank you I really don't care what I have ad long as its healthy.( Not trying to get any sympathy) but I had a still born at 17 so I don't care lol boy girl twins both as long as it,or, they are healthy that's all that matters to me. That way they can have there 4 wheeler and pole on the back at 3 :) but congrats on your babies as well. How old where you with your first and what was it.
  • @jmask that's awesome that's kind of how my high school years could be best described the parties in barns, creeks, farms, etc. I miss those days but I wouldn't trade my munchkins for anything....my hubby on the other hand...just kidding!
  • @momofthree I hate when it floods to. Then the stupid neighbor comes down with his tractor a bulldozes the whole creek to shrink it down again and it floods worse and washes more shit away with the next rain..... Why can't people leave nature alone and let it do its thing.. blah blah all because there is a low water crossing well if you don't have a 4x4 you shouldn't be trying to drive across the darn thing in the first place :) my opinion lol
  • @kbg10 I'm sorry to hear that sweetie! well my step son I started raising at 17, & my daughter was born when I was 18, but I've kind of been a mom all my life so it just came natural, my mom wasn't a good mom at all her priorities were church, school, friends, family so I pretty much took care of my 3 sisters 2 older 1 younger, I did the best I could with what I had & they turned out ok, my hubby makes fun of me sometimes when I talk to my sisters he's says you talk to them like they're your kids...
  • I'm from Texas. Born and raised country.
    18 and 35 weeks waiting on my lil cowboy.
  • @kbg10 exactly I remember one time it flooded so bad we parked all the trucks at the highway which was at the top of a hill & rode a john boat to the trucks picking up my cousins on the way...fun times
  • Hahahaaa. Oh gracious...go buy him a wheeler and bring him down to the swamp let him play around then he'll understand :p
  • @countrygirl_mommy Congrats sweetie you're a little bit ahead of me & I'm having a boy 2
  • @jmask I've tried to get him to ride with me but he says you drive bad in a car & it has something over our heads, I don't think so! LOL
  • @kgb10 that's funny that you say something about the floods...I was watching the news the other day and they're freaking out about flood watchs and peoples back yards and what not I was like yeah it does it every year its caused by the snow melting so everybody is already prepared for it...and if they don't like it then they don't live on the flats...its nothing new and nothing to freak out about lol
  • @momifthree hahaaha well that's when you call him out...I received my first dirt bike at the age of 6 I flipped my first wheeler at the age of 4....bones heal lol tell him its the indrenalin rush that gets ya...and if a toddler girl can do it a grown man should be able to lol and if he does it right he won't break anything :p
  • Try getting him on a snow mobile first...for some reason people think that them are a lot safer and feel more comfortable on them but more snow mobile accidents happen a year than dirt bike or four wheeler lol