Where are the country girls?

edited February 2011 in USA moms
I think I'm the only one from Kentucky....:( are there any country girls...born & bread....

Comments

• I'm from Tennessee lol...kinda close
  • Im a country girl, but not from kentucky ;)
  • edited February 2011
    born and raised in south carolina....but I consider myself southern. Lol
  • Born and raised in southern Mississippi
  • Yeah! Other southern girls...how is everyone? Age, how far, & boy or girl.

21 years, 28 weeks, & having a boy...my daughter & I are out numbered....
  • I am from kentucky too :)
    I live in louisvile ..
    Im 21 yrs old and 20 weeks. Duno what im having yet
  • I'm from georgia 18 7wks duno wat bby is
  • Im 20, me and my husbands first. Ill be exactly 7 weeks tomorrow.
  • Awe..Congrats girls!
  • @ittybitty really my brother in law & his fiance live in Louisville. what part....if you don't mind me asking...
  • Right on the borderline of louisvile and bullitt county.
  • Cool I pretty much just know Bardstown & St Matthews, I don't go there very often.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Any louisville ladies at Womens First of Louisville?? Interested in a prenatal yoga partner??
  • what part do u live in?
  • I was going there but I lost my insurance when I lost my job..
  • Tennessee (: Even grew up on a farm! I recently moved to NC though cause my hubby is a Marine.. The ocean is nice, but I sure do miss the smell of ole dirt roads!
  • From Alabama 21 10 weeks pregnant and the hardest thing has been giving up riding my horses.
  • @mommy3 I know what you mean my husband is city to the t so I moved to the city...I miss 4 wheeler riding horse back riding laying in the grass...I grew up on a farm too, took awhile to adjust.

@white55019 I know what you mean, hubby promised to take me after the baby gets here!
  • What stinks the most, my hubby isn't city.. we're just here lol we went lookin for fishin holes Sunday & his marine buddies laughed.. I was like really? Y'all ain't ever been fishing!? Gah!
  • I'm a Western country girl... born in Nebraska, raised in Washington & Oregon... still in Oregon, bleh... lol... just don't care for this part, but I do love the easy access to open country! Grew up on a farm, every animal you could imagine- lol- just live in a small town now, but would like to raise my kids out in the open...
    I'm 27 & 16 weeks with my 2nd... I have a beautiful spunky almost 3 year old girl named Allison. I'll find out in 2 weeks what this one it! :)
  • *Raises Hand*
    Full blown South, right here.
  • I'm an East TX gal! 26 years of age with my first! Ill be 8 weeks tomorrow :)
  • Congrats girls! I hope all of your pregnancies go well!
  • Hi! Im also from lousville ky! Raised in wv coal mining holler. I live in the southend here but work and feel likw I live in st.mathews lol. @ittybitty, im looking at a house ob bardstown rd. on bullit co line we might soon b neighbors! Im going to suburban hospital but girlfriends that went to womens first loved it
  • I live of preston in Hillview.. Im not sure where ill b delivering yet.. I love where we live at. Its so nice and dont have to worry bout nothing.
  • I live off preston too right now. Next to jmall. Yea being from the country id like my kids to get the same experience I had
  • Born and raised in nc but consider myself an old fashioned southern girl....I'm 24 and 22 wks and I'm having my second boy! Good ol country boys lol....my first son told me even if I had a girl he was teaching her how to fish...lol he lucked out and got his lil brother....18 weeks left...ugh I'm sooooo ready to have this baby...
  • Nashville tennessee 16weeks 1st baby will kno the sex march 17!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.